Crazy/cool stuff you've seen while lifted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420buds420, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Post some stories of the cool or crazy things you've seen while blazed.
    For example onetime me and my friend went down to the hood to pick up some dank from my dealer. She let us in to look at her plants a week before harvest while she went to get our sack. Me and my friend smoked three bowls of some dank when some girl ran in the house and yelled "there's a fire down the street" my dealers boyfriend replied oh shit and went out to look. Me and my friend however looked at each other shrugged and continued to smoke. After another bowl we proceeded to step out the front door to wait for our dealer. To our suprise to our left there was a four alarm fire burning down an apartment building across the street. Needless to say the fire was cool to see so close up when blazed, as well as the mayhem of people screaming laughing and running around along with firetrucks and police cars whizzing by on the way home. It was something Ill never forget.

2. may i ask why there were people laughing?

3. Yeah that sounds fucked up but one of the kids in the street said his dad grabbed his blunt and jumped the fence to get closer to the fire when there was cops swarming the building haha and me and my friends were laughing our asses off

4. i remember a long time ago, i was smoking in the woods when about four deer came out of nowhere. they walked past us like it was nothing lol

5. Lol that sounds awesome I would love to see that. It would be hella wierd to see that if you were blazing by yourself though haha

6. One time I was out crusing in my friends civic, just me and him. And we are just driving around, blazing blunt after blunt, we had a biggie CD on, it was mad chill. But we were crusing through downtown to get to a friends house, and we approached a red light. Usually when i drive, I Always lock my door. I love my car. But my friend doesnt have the same habit.

I see to a guy walking down the street,and i dont aknowledge him at first. Then out of nowhere, my window gets busted out. I have glass in my mouth and hair, and all over my clothes. I didnt realize at first, but theres a guy with a pistol (looked like a glock) Aimed directly at my forehead when i turned. I immediatly put my hands up and just stared in shock, but he went to the driver after that. he told him to get out, but he decided to get real.

All i remember him saying really was "look man, go ahead and pull that fucking trigger. Your not real enough. And even if you were, what good would it fucking do?" And he continued to rant on. The most amazing thing just happend in my life after this moment.

He just stood there, gun to my friends head, then in a few seconds he just pointed the gun down and gave him dap.
    "Yo n****, whats your name?"
    Thats all he said.

My friend just said, "Aye man, im "Tony" whats good?"

Then he just went on about how real that was and sorry about the window and what not.

Then they proceeded to talk like they were fucking friends and shit. He was asking if we were looking for bud and everything. But after that my friend drove off, and never the less we were scared shit less. Im glad he didnt pull nothing stupid and drive off. And im also glad he didnt get pissed at the window while the guy was still talking to us, I really didnt wanna get shot that night.

7. i was liike wtf??? but then me and my friends just started cracking up

8. Damn man that's some insane shit. I would be so fucking scared! Haha your friend sounds like a badass haha. I bet you'll never forget that man! I don't know how to plus rep but when I can I will bro this sounds pretty deserving. Shit I can't believe that

9. I have a fire pit in my backyard and my firends and i usually end up lighting a fire when theyre over. Well a couple nights ago we were all pretty high and had a nice sized fire going for about 10-15 minutes. We were all sitting around it smoking a joint, then all of a sudden a FROG jumps out of the middle of the FIRE!! WTF!!??:eek: It stops for a second then hops away like nothing happened. We were all like what the hell just happened??:confused::confused:
    We all decided that we somehow summoned a frog from hell, and we proceeded to get even more baked.

10. I used to live next to this halfwway house. So one day my mom and sister went to the store and so I got keyed and was just sitting there playing xbox. When I hear someone screaming help help. So I figured it was my mom needing help with the groceries so I'm taking my sweet time putting down the game when I get up there there's some bummy looking lady from the halfway house standing in my doorway and her eye was like out her head. Like her actual eye was swolen shut but it was bleeding and shit but I don't think there was an eye in there. So I guess one of the dudes from the halway house stabeed her in the eye. I was way to keyed to even function so she ran out in the street and some guy stopped and let her in his nice looking denali while he called the cops. Cops swarmed up and some guy came out the house they pulled guns and shit but the real guy had ran out the back. Idk if he got away or not.

11. I was about 17 just started and i was usually smoking low grade brown stuff but i met some people and got some crip (ft lauderdale area dro) like 3 grams of it i rolled a nice sized joint and was going to smoke it at my cousins house but i went and he wasnt home(black people :( jus kidding) andway i ended up smoking the who thing by myself in his backyard he still didnt come within the next 20 minuites so i left. I was on the bus staring outside i seen a car pass by next thing you no i went into a zone and it was like crazy green i seen faint planets or something then i snapped out of it and seen the same thing happen again right before i went into the zone it was crazy trippy.

12. my buddy and i have this amazing little spot we go to smoke, it's right on the shore of a lake but it's surrounded by enough trees to seclude us from the nearby street. it's actually pretty ill, we stumbled upon it once looking for a place to smoke and there were two chairs already set up, as if we were expected there. last time we smoked there, these ducks started swimming past us, and a couple of them began to hiss at us and climb onto the shore. we got a little freaked out so we left and walked by a more open portion of the shore where there had to have been at least 20 ducks gathered around, lining up to go swimming. it's not really that cool but when you're high, that shit makes for a funny ass time.

another time it was him, another close friend of ours, and me. we were walking around this neighborhood in the winter and we were pretty grilled. we saw firetrucks speed past us and when we turned a corner it looked like huge flames were pouring out of some little house's window. we were freaked out but when we walked a little closer we realized it was actually a giant bonfire on the ice in the middle of the lake (same lake as the one in the previous story). it was relieving to know that it wasn't a house burning down!

in that same neighborhood we also saw a ufo while we were stoned. i'm sure if we weren't high we would recognize whatever it was, but it was some strange light in the sky hovering and flying in random patterns, kind of freaky. actually come to think of it, even if we weren't high i would've still thought it was a ufo.

damn, we have some good times. i wish i could think of more (preferably crazier) stuff that we've seen while high but it's pretty late at night and i had a long, rough day today so my mind is elsewhere.

13. This wasn't really cool, but it was fucking crazy. Me and 3 of our friends had all smoked a few bowls each. We crossed the street after getting some icees and some doritos. About 2 seconds after my friend crossed the street, all of a sudden this car makes a horrible screeching noise and crashes into 3 other cars. Glass goes everywhere and you can see a little blood from a guy who hit his nose on the steering wheel. Me and my friends all ran over there to help the injured guy get out of his truck, along with a few other people who were helping. A few people called the police, and a few other people 'blocked' other cars from passing through. I felt so bad for the injured guy, he was like 60 with a cane and was a total nice guy. We ended up having to stay about half an hour and talk to the police about what happened. Needless to say, I was so afraid I pretty much forgot I was high during this whole ordeal. He was so shaken up and to this day I still haven't forgotten what it was like to see that look of fear in his eyes.

14. hahahaha yeah that actually is kind of funny

15. Once we got blazed and went to burger king. so we ate then i was like "hey dude i gotta go wash my hands" so i walk into the bathroom and i went to go to use the sink and there was some bum with no shirt on shaving in front of the mirror! i just looked at him, and he stared at me i said "what the fuck??" and just laughed and walked out.