Crazy cool neighbors???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nabe-stona, Jun 24, 2011.

1. So I've been living in my apartment for almost two years. Being anti-social, I don't really talk much to my neighbors. Pretty-much just saying hey in passing or if something important is going on like the guy upstairs flooding our apartments.

So I walked out to put some netflix movies in the mail when a couple of neighbor girls start talkin' to me. So I bullshitted with them for a few minutes, next thing I know almost everyone in the apartment building is outside hangin' out, drinkin' some booze. They invite me to join and I do, because let's face it, when good-looking women hand you a drink, it's hard to say no.

After a couple drinks and some random drunken moments, they start asking me questions and shit, talkin' about how they were intimidated by me and thought I was cool but scared to ask me to hang out. Shit man, I'm a huge freakin' geek, but I'm also cool as hell, we coulda been doin' this shit two years ago!! I got invited into a sesh with a couple dudes and half the blunt they didn't finish, which was awesome because I've been out for a while and everyone I know is fucking DRY!! So once things died down I came home and realized I'm half-drunk AND stoned, and I felt like telling you. Now I'mma go play some video games and not waste the rest of my buzz. It's strange though, hanging out with people you've lived around for two years but barely spoken to. I never thought twice about my neighbors as anything more than neighbors and all this time they've been curious about who I am and shit. It's weird, and I'm usually not the type to do much more than walk on by, maybe wave and say Hi if I happen to be in a good mood. Now they seem to be committing themselves to "bringing me out of my shell". I wished 'em luck, but it's unlikely. I'm on a completely different plain of consciousness and existence from them.

FOCKER OUT!

2. Yeah dude have sex with them, but get to know them better. Good Luck. ;)

3. Meh they're already taken... Always how it goes for me, fuck it.

4. Ring on the finger? if not screw it, or uhm I mean them.

5. I met they guy that lived above me cause he was bumping tunes at like 3am. When I knocked on his door he thought I was there to tell him to turn it down, he was surprised when I tossed him a beer. Turns out he was a sweet dj, and we had many a good times partying it up.

I don't recall how I met my current neighbor but he's chill as fuck. My main smoking buddy.

6. It ain't nothin but a gangstaaa partyyyy parrrttyyy parrrtttyyy

7. That is fuckin' awesome!

I was invited to my neighbor's birthday party tonight. Drank four Captain and Coke's and had about 20 jello shots, chilled with some cool people, made friends with a fellow metal-head and at least half of my building seems to smoke weed, so I guess there's no reason not to make some stoner friends if any of 'em are compatible.

Hell one of my best stoner friends is almost the complete opposite of my interests aside from some music and getting high n playing Mario Kart 64. I've also discovered rum and I get along much better than most other liquor.

But after a couple hours drunk people started acting drunk and then there was the question of noise VS underage alcohol consumption so I decided it was a good time to bounce. I was over-heating anyway, so if I'd stayed I could have ended up fucked up for the night.

Met a few people between last night and tonight that toke, and one's supposed to be helpin' me out with a pick-up, but I'm forced to remain skeptic until I really see what's up. He seems to be the coolest out of them, two of them were ridiculous douches but they shared their weed so I was easy with them. Which is to say, I didn't let their douchiness bug me. This one guy, no matter what we were talking about I'd say something and he'd be like "Prove it, prove it" every fucking time. I told him the first time I wasn't proving shit to him, he could believe it or not I didn't give a fuck, but it obviously didn't sink in the next three times. Still, I can't say the exchanges weren't interesting overall.

8. I guess I picked a good time to leave last night, they said right after I disappeared shit started getting bad. People bein' stupid and too loud around other people's apartment and some creepy dude showed up and started molesting the ladies, no one knew him or invited him, at least no one willing to admit it.

My neighbor actually did get me a hookup today. It was rather over-priced but it smokes nice and the bag broke up pretty well even after smokin' a couple bowls so all in all it was worth it, as opposed to going without for who knows how long now.

Fuckin' HATE the dry season!!!