Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy cooking!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alcerious, Aug 22, 2008.

1. I'm a culinary student so I love to cook but I also love to smoke my weed. When I found out I could easily combine these two passions I went ape shit and came up with several foods that fill you up and make you hungry at the same time!

Along the way I came up with some cooking methods I have not been able to find anyone else using. Heres a list of just some of the tings I've made so far. I plan to create recipes for these and post them later.

Roasted Chicken, Banana cream pie, quesidilla, tortilla chips (also cinasugar chips), Pancakes, Crawfish ettouffe, and a Cesar salad
    Ive also made jello shots and margaritas.

What are some off the wall products you've made that will leave you filling happier then your normal Cesar salad should?

2. STOP.... STOP!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! :eek:

3. Im in a culinary program(highschool senior) and i have blazed with the teach. Ill be going to USC next year and furthering my studies of both Cannabis and cooking. Yea it will be great.

4. nice work +rep