Crazy Confused Trichomes

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Slow Old Guy, Nov 17, 2018.

1. And I also would like to add that my last grow went almost 10.5 weeks before I even started seeing multiple cloudy... but all that may be pointless because I didn't know the strain and all. But I deep down blame pH up and down and lack of oxygen to the roots (only perilite in the soil was what was already in the Promix.

2. I always enjoy reading your post, my friend, you have a wealth of knowledge

3. Thanks buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is a good report. You would want to add RO water for the younguns, but other than that its ok for DTW. If recirculating, I would use as much RO as I could. Just know that its buffered, which sometimes helps when pH is dropping.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i have been importing water for 2 weeks now and no changes yet,
    my latest seedlings have shown that what ever the problem is it is very slow to progress,
    i m going to continue to import water for this reason, it may take a month or 2 to clear up.!

6. Hmmm. If its not making a difference with different water, don't bother changing it.
    I was reading that K def causes a lack of terpene production...

7. did that article say anything about K toxicity.?
    i m feeding with GH maxi and it is loaded with K, a little too much for my taste.!

8. I add boosters, even with MB. I have a pretty big plant in coco right now, I'm pretty well just feeding MB... and some 'TonofBud' 0-10-6, but I saw your plant... looked really good. Just something that I read a while back.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm in week 5 of bloom with 3 strains. The green crack has tricombes ranging from clear,cloudy,amber,blue,green,brown and black. The other two strains have all clear tricombes currently.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Whats this.. did i get blocked??
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Have you responded to them in the past? I think some users have enabled a feature where people cannot message them first, I’ve encountered this message before

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. Okay that makes me feel a lil better.. i speak to this person all the time.. something came up i tried keeping in a p.m but didnt go as planned.. obviously lol

Thanks for ur reply bud!!

13. I've had private messages. I'll check my settings.

14. i m back after laptop and service problems...
    currently grown 7 different strains,
    never could find the purpling/slow growth/non-maturing trichomes problem,
    even tried peroxide for a few weeks, in hopes that if it was an infection at the root zone the peroxide would kill it.

this is either in the air or quickly getting into my 'soils'...???
    would going 100% organic help.? (my hydro store guy thinks it might be worth the trouble)

chopped the mothers and letting 3 finish, then its lights out until i can figure out this problem, or move.!

thanks to all that replied with any suggestion/idea/info.!!!