Crazy Christians (they are dark sided roar)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by "Unknown One", Apr 18, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lORCuR84-_8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lORCuR84-_8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

lol:wave:

2. Cant even watch that again... ignorant bitch

3. I think she used to post in here once in a while...her user name was Morphlatulence, or something.

Was that from an episode of the new fall reality TV series " In Bush's America?"

Excuse me, Darth Vader is calling...

4. Buncha insane hypocrites.
    Completely deluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuded.

5. no need to get riled up over a dumb bitch like that.

she's one screaming cheeseburger away from heart failure anyway.

6. The sad thing is, her eldest daughter, Ashley (the one who was all "But I was praying for you!" died in a car accident in September 2007. And from what I've heard *I don't know for sure tho* Marguerite has actually calmed down a bit on the whole "Jesus" thing.

7. ^^^ wow, that is sad...I didn't know that.

I've seen that vid before, awhile back. It really is pretty disturbing and freakish.

8. How come some of you know where this is from? wtf is it?

9. Its a show called "Trading spouses" where two families trade the mother or the father and live one week and they get 50k dollars for each family and the person being switched allocates how that money should be used for the family they were traded to... if that makes sense.

So family A sends the mom over to family B and does the show. Mom, from family A gets to allocate how family B spends their 50k dollars, usually for a class or some improvement for the family, good things.

So she came from a house whos family was "dark sided"... they were unitarians I think so they practiced many things from many cultures (from what I've seen) and she was uber Christian so she freaked out about it kinda. The mom who she was traded with was uber nice too. Maruerite's friends were bitchy catholic ladies who were like giving her nasty looks and all "you don't believe in God then huh." and all evil.... -_-

But yeah I didn't see the whole episode, can't seem to find it online, but its Trading spouses which is the name and stuff...

She has a bobble head that she signed a picture of that was sold on ebay and bought by Jay leno which he gave to her... its awesome.
    And she has a myspace and everything with pics of her with people and songs that she made that are all hip hoppy... so funny.

But yeah I'll stop babbeling....:smoking::hippie::yay:

10. she looks like shes freakin posessed or some shit, talk about dark sided :)
    its funny how she rethought it and took the money.