Crazy Chicks

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Berzerker42500, Jun 26, 2012.

1. I've recently realized that I have a thing for crazy chicks.

Like spontaneous, random as fuck,keep you on your toes at all times kind of chicks.

I'm sure many of you have watched the show Weeds.Andy's gf Kat is the kind of crazy I'm talking about.

I'm not sure what it is,but I like girls like that.

Perhaps I've gone off the deep end myself?

Anyone else?

2. Yea they're fun till you get older and want a normal chick but all you seem to attract is crazy ones still

3. Hah,actually,I used to like the normal girls,but now they just don't do it for me anymore.

4. you sure about that, man? kat is fucking batshit nuts off her goddamn rocker. she'll kill you in your sleep one day if you like'em that cuckoo.

5. Yeah,it's just something about someone being completely spontaneous and not knowing whats next that attracts me.

6. Oh, I was going to relate when I came in here but then I saw that it wasn't about psychotic women. I don't know if it's my doing or just basic attraction but they always end up bat shit crazy.

7. Same here,but never crazy in the good way! :laughing:

8. I'm going to have to agree with this!
    ''Crazy" girls fucking rock.
    But they only ever seem quirky untill you don't use a coaster or something then you feel their wrath!

I've always dated crazy girls but my current girlfriend is insanely stable and lovely but I find myself trying to set her off and it doesnt work, I'm now scared I'm becoming controlling because I just keep ditching her to hang with my mates because I can.
    We have talked about it though I'm not being a complete dick lol.

But I realised its not just the spontaneous side, its the banter and the fact they keep me in my place haha. I will just go off in my campervan and go surfing otherwise lol.

9. YES!The banter!

I fucking love it!

10. Woah wait what??? Woah woah woah. There's such a thing as NOT crazy chicks?? When did this start happening?!?!

11. Not true. Just what us crazys want you to think. Crazy can lay dormant for years.... pop up when you least expect it!

12. Oh there are non crazy chicks. They're no where near as fun.

Although it does depend on the crazy. Theres "I'm slightly scared she'll snap and kill me in my sleep" or "good" crazy.
    and they "Why the fuck won't she get the message and stop talking to me" or "bad" crazy.

Back to the banter though, I have come to the conclusion that the more intelligent a girl is the more "crazy" they appear which means you can have a good bit of witty banter.

13. I've been listening to a lot of ska again and have been obsessed with Big D lately and this is the kind of crazy girl I'm talking about,minus the drugs.....well maybe not if she is willing to share! :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WObp7N9WQ2Y]Big D & The Kids Table - "My Girlfriend's on Drugs" - YouTube[/ame]

14. #15 gypsiesoul, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    I went off on a guy who hit my grandma's car and drove off. I chased him down and made sure I got his insurance info. I felt like a crazy bitch after but sometimes I reaaaaally don't think before I act. So much for having a gypsy soul, eh?

15. Is this you a gypsy?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R57PlZFAeM&feature=related]Borat Gypsy Scene - YouTube[/ame]

16. I've never watched Weeds but my google search results tells me the girl who plays that character is Zoe Deschanel. Yeah, she's definitely my kind of chick. Real down to earth, quirky, and cute. She has her own mediocre show btw.

17. Do we even have a choice?

18. Fuck that headache.