crazy (but simple) things to do while high

Discussion in 'General' started by underoath31791, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Go to the mall and just sit down and watch people.

2. The funniest shit, is throwing food at chickens ( like grapes ) and watching them chase the grapes. And also throwing grapes at them is fun too. lol

3. Go to the Renaissance Festival!! :D
    Everything moves and seems so much more magical than it really is!

4. What about, getting high, and having deep conversations about how to get it legalized. Or even, watching educational videos, or reading books, possibly even thinking? I don't know if anyone agrees with me, but this is all my opinion, or things that I like to do. I have opened the minds of many non-smokers and I will continue to do so.

5. #65 Edgar, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    One of the things we enjoy doing, especially if your in a nice sized group of like minded people, is have a little human orchestra session. Get one person to get a beat going then take it in turns to add little elements to the tune, we did it the other day and had a right laugh with it, it's amazing the noises some people can produce, the quiet ones are always the best when they get going haha! Whether it sounds good doesn't matter to us though, it's all about the good times!

Thats just stuff we do anyway, apart from that I like the usual... Hopping on some decks and spinning some nice tunes, good food and just kicking back and talking about absolutely anything, sometimes we try and come up with inventions as well haha. Peace.

6. #66 hiphopanonymous?, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    Bon fire with friends and some music, food, chairs, and of course the ladies lol
    For me another great thing to do is build stuff. About a month ago me my friend and his lil bro all got high and tried to do a egg drop project, so much fun

7. go surfing, pretty much best thing eveer!!

8. Play a war game like call of duty. It feels extremely realistic while you are high, it feels like you are really in the war. Quite scary actually.

9. lol deffinatly and play it online. i was playin CoD WaW online once extreamly blazed and i felt like i was really in world war 2 haha i was talkin to myself makin stratagies on how to flank the enimies and shit. was awsome i did pretty bad tho lol

10. longboarding, it feels like ur legs are attatched to the board its awsome

11. if you do that on shrooms or acid its completely crazy like your face melts and shit its unexplainable youd have to experience it
    i dont doesnt really have those effects just smoking weed tho

12. lookin at your eyes in the mirror is crazy like the color in your eyes. up close they look crazy like small colidascopes lol

13. Fuck yes. This all day :smoking:

14. if ur gunna watch tv... dont watch shows like "teletubbies". they will make u retarted lol
    and avoid the show about the sponge and that patrick star thing

15. Haha when the artillery started to fall while I was playing COD WAW I almost shat myself , it sounded so dam amazing lol.