crazy,brilliant,or both?

Discussion in 'General' started by floydchick, Mar 21, 2005.

1. yesterday me and some and some friends were strolling geeked out through little five points in an atlanta(its an eclectic neighborhood w/some awesome shops). this girl and guy were sittin on the sidewalk with bookbags and sleepin bags playin a guitar for change. we started talkin to them and to get to the chase they dropped out of highschool in new york 2 months before they were supposed to graduate and are basically hitch hiking to cali(hoping to keep playin and land a record deal). my friend offered to drive them to montgomery friday. i still cant decide if wat theyre doin is totally irresponsible and dangerous or amazing and free. it also made me wish there was somthing i wanted as much as they wanted to make it big in cali. just wanted to know yalls opinions on this

2. thats awesome. good luck to both of them, id love to do the same.

edit: but i have to say, dropping out of school was the worst decision they could of ever made, why not just wait till summer?

3. they should have waited, but that is awesome. i think of doing stuff like that all the time, but really just to hitchike and have a good time, instead of get a record deal.

4. its a nice dream, to get out of high school two months before graduation and then get a record deal shortly after, but its a dream... though, i do know the feeling that so many droputs have, they can't stand school any longer and want to leave no matter what, i was going to drop out recently, but i might just end up graduating with minimum requirements.