crazy ass weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by citydwella, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Yo gc scary story but a good read. Ok so this friday me and some buddys rode too the skate park..we went and grabbed 3 40oz king cobras. I was pretty drunk already and my homied.were toasted of captain morgan also. We we're all having a good time chopping it up in the park when i go to the bathroom for a piss and find out there gone. After that i get pissed and call him up like.wtf u ditched me dickhead. He told me to meet him behind the tennis courts. And he found some backpack with 400 bucks and some unmentionables and an iphone. I was all wtf man na put that shit back. He did but a really scary nazi lowrider came up on us sayin he was gonna stomp us out. I had to hop 3 fences and theu got way ahead.,i hopped on a roof.and he , was below screaming i stayed therr till he finally left but could have ended badly. Br careful who your with they can get you in some.shit...

2. Shits intense. I'd be scared as fuck

3. yea man gotta watch out for "friends" like that. They're only thinking about themselves, ditching you and trying to steal is just stupid. Use it as a wake up call, you could have been shot for there stupidity