Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy ass trip, anyone else experience this? - Share your trips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pqs, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Ok so the other day I was relaxing in my hot tub smoking a nice spliff. 2 actually. After a while it really hit me, and if I looked straight and kept my eyes still, everything became "loose" and started pulsating and waving. Anything that was straight was bending like ≈≈≈≈≈≈ lol

The lights were also changing slightly and the contrast in colours also changed. If I looked down a bit the effect would be reduced and if I didn't set my vision in one place it didn't happen as much either.

Either way, it felt amazing, but I was curious if anyone else has experienced this or if you could share your crazy/craziest trips.

2. I used to get some mild hallucinations with strong sativas on a sunny day, not in a long time though. My vision sometimes loses focus more when I'm high if I let it though, but Ritalin is even worse for that, after Ritalin the other night I couldn't see straight for several hours.

3. No one else wants to share their whacky experiences? Cmon!

4. I was driving around one day enjoying a pretty heavy buzz. (bad i know, but iw ouldnt do it if i didnt think i could handle myself). At a stop light i noticed a bunch of old people at a red light just staring at me, as older folks tend to do. In my high brain i quickly realized that they likely werent old people but in fact super realistic stealth androids sent by the goverment to covertly identify marijauna smokers and relay the GPS coordinates to the police.

Needless to say that light went green and my ass flew outta there.

5. lol similar shit has happened to me. E.g. when you scare yourself and act differently: "Needless to say that light went green and my ass flew outta there." xD

6. Sometimes when I'm stoned I see shit out of the corner of my eye sometimes ahah it can be frightening but one time I was on my bed just browsing the internet listening to music when out of the corner of my eye the creases on my bed were waving all around like it was in the wind or something. Pretty crazy ahah..

7. My friend and I had heard about this spot in our town but you have to walk through the trees a little bit to get to a river. We were already pretty high when we arrived at this place, and as we were walking through the woods we see this big, black hooded figure just standing in the middle of the path. We just kept really still until we decided it was safe (like 20 mins later, it hadn't moved) and as we got closer we realized it was just a tall, pointy tree stump. We see it every time we go to that spot and we always call it the hooded man.

8. Lol thats funny. Once, we were at the beach in Tarifa (Spain) with like 6 friends and we were pretending to larp, shouting shit like "hold the walls of isengard!!!" and "Attack those orcs!!!" and charged at a bin in the middle of the beach (big beach, several Km. of sand before you reach the water.

Turns out the bin wasnt a bin, there were a few bins, and they were actually people xD when we realized, all of a sudden we stopped and acted like we didnt do shit and carried on walking normally lol. They must've thought we were retards.

9. um when i first actually got stoned it was so trippy like every 10 seconds i would lag where i could not really think or talk straight. it lasted for like 2 seconds. my legs felt amazing, well everything did. surprisingly my friends all have that same feeling when they first started too. also one time i was walking around town with my friends and i wanted to splash them by jumping on a puddle, it was just a sidewalk crack that i stomped on...haha:smoking:

10. You want a fun trip? Blaze some fat bowls and play some pink floyd on your surround sound. Best closed eyed trips ever haha.
    When i listen to pink floyd i always close my eyes and experience visualisations like the windows media player one or the xbox360 one. Its great. Music is the shit

11. #11 Duckyx, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    iv been smoking for over 7yrs. and Yet Iv never had visuals. trips or anything crazy outside of a marijuana high.
    Iv had crazy adventures, experiences, revelations

Iv had visuals with other drugs. Acid/shrooms
    had crazy times with drugs. but marijuana has all ways been the same ol enjoyable life long habit. I will always love.

12. Yeah, I was playing video games in my room yesterday around 11, and the sun was shining perfectly through my window so the light was split. Then, if I moved my head a little forward, the fractal light went right into my eyes and made EVERYTHING RED COLORED.

Science!

13. Well first time i smoked a large amount of really good bud we did knifers and i took about 4 huge ones. After that i was sitting on the couch talking and i kept seeing psychadelic coloroed pinwheels and i kept forgetting i had to breathe lol

14. LOL new sig

I don't really have any "trips" Only a few times i've seen things. Once we were watching South Park. It was the episode Eric created some church in a giant tree and something fell on Timmy, idk. Well I looked at my wall a bit to the right, and a spot on it started twisting, like a worm whole was forming. Then it snapped away.

Another time I was watching tv. There was a picture of a big house, then all of a sudden the sides of the house started floating up and the center started sinking down. Then I rubbed my eyes and sat up and it went to another scene in the movie.

15. I have never "tripped" before on weed, LSD however...

16. You can't trip on weed lol. I mean, I appreciate the fact that you guys probably have low tolerances and experienced some mild hallucinations, but even based on your descriptions, that's not tripping. If you really wanna experience something crazy, a nice dose of psilocybin will do the trick.

17. Something really fucked up happened to me just now. So I just smoked a small bowl and went to go cook something and in the middle of it my vision went really hazy, I felt sick and had to turn off the stove and go sit down for like 15 minutes. It was insane, I've been smoking this weed for the past 4 days and nothing like this has happened. The only thing I can attribute something like this to is doing ketamine a couple of days ago... Anyway, I've finally snapped out of it. damn.

18. Was at a strip club about 6 months ago and had just eaten 3 brownies. We were drinking some beers and all started good but for some reason later in the night every single stripper that came and danced was dancing to a beat (no real song in particular), and the line that says "If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!" just over and over and over and over...i eventually started to freak the fk out and had to wait in the car to calm down because it just wouldn't stop.

19. O'rly? I've tried both so I guess I can judge. And its not a matter of tolerance. I've been smoking for over 4 years now too, and what I meant by tripping was anything out of the ordinary that surprised/scared/confused me.

Psilocybin on the other hand was extremely fun, until we left the cinema and started pedaling back to the hotel on the bikes. Then I got scared. Never been so scared before and it wasn't a pleasant feeling either. Nonetheless, I controlled the situation and all was fine.

The points of this thread was to see if anyone had experienced anything out of the ordinary whilst high on weed. Not acid, shrooms or any other drug.
    :wave:

20. Haha one time after not smoking properly for a few months I smoked quite a bit more than I would when I smoked regularly, and when I closed my eyes I felt as if I was falling through some kind of space (I actually get this quite often but this time was real strong), and with my eyes opened and concentrated onto one spot, everything turned into a cartoon and kind of stretched slightly, but this stopped when I moved my eyes. Pretty good night haha. :smoking: