Crazy Ass Spiders

Discussion in 'General' started by Gus Fring, Sep 29, 2012.

1. These spiders are fucking crazy. Sorry if I have scarred anyone for life

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWS04I80L3Q&feature=related"]Goliath Bird Eating spider - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRJwvicrGh8&feature=related"]T.BLONDI HUNGRY!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzYDCta-3qk&feature=related"]GRAPHIC ! ! ! Goliath Tarantula eats mouse - YouTube[/ame]

2. When we get to where we don't hate everything we fear
    or don't understand...Then maybe we can move forward as a human race.

3. A bit oversensitive are we?

4. poor mice!

5. #5 Gus Fring, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    I don't hate them, they are however the craziest fucking thing I have ever seen. It's like they cross the species barrier. Insect (arachnid) eating mammal? 0_o

If they were bigger, humans would only exist as prey animals and spiders would dominate. When you watch the spider (8-10 inch leg span) jump on the mouse, imagine a giant spider latching onto a human and sucking its guts out!!

The ultimate preadatorrr!!

6. Bump!

Not really a necessary bump, but I am sure there are more blades who need disturbed by this. :D

Nature is badass.

7. Why the fuck did I watche these? I couldn't even hold my phone while watching, I ha to put it down and watch from a distance lol

8. [quote name='"Gus Fring"']I don't hate them, they are however the craziest fucking thing I have ever seen. It's like they cross the species barrier. Insect (arachnid) eating mammal? 0_o

If they were bigger, humans would only exist as prey animals and spiders would dominate. When you watch the spider (8-10 inch leg span) jump on the mouse, imagine a giant spider latching onto a human and sucking its guts out!!

The ultimate preadatorrr!![/quote]

I would fuck a spider up. I've seen Eight Legged Freaks like 100 times. I know what to do.

9. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']

I would fuck a spider up. I've seen Eight Legged Freaks like 100 times. I know what to do.[/quote]

Dude fuck that, I'd rather have a zombie apocalypse

10. I am soooo arachnophobic(sp?). We got a bunch of Orb Weavers out right now where I live. They're fucking huge. Like an inch in diameter. And scary as fuck looking too.

ForumRunner_20120930_102843.png

And they love building their goddamn webs right at head level. Good thing they're 1000% harmless, but shit.... Getting one of them on your face high as fuck would sober you up SOOOOO fast.

11. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']I am soooo arachnophobic(sp?). We got a bunch of Orb Weavers out right now where I live. They're fucking huge. Like an inch in diameter. And scary as fuck looking too.

And they love building their goddamn webs right at head level. Good thing they're 1000% harmless, but shit.... Getting one of them on your face high as fuck would sober you up SOOOOO fast.[/quote]

:eek: I'm with you on the arachnophobia, I'm a little girl when it comes to spiders

12. think about it. Relative to their size, the can already move great distances to strike and kill. Now increase that distance from inches to feet, and scale up their bodies according to that.

I'm not talking Godzilla huge. I mean maybe the size of a small elephant or other large land animal. I'm sure that in the appropriate environments these kinds of creatures can live, they'd be the mac motherfuckin' daddy. Dominant as fuck.

lol my friend is who brought all this to my attention.

on topic tho. How freaking cool are these spiders?? I want one. I'd make sure the cage lid is tight tho lol.

13. [quote name='"Gus Fring"']think about it. Relative to their size, the can already move great distances to strike and kill. Now increase that distance from inches to feet, and scale up their bodies according to that.

I'm not talking Godzilla huge. I mean maybe the size of a small elephant or other large land animal. I'm sure that in the appropriate environments these kinds of creatures can live, they'd be the mac motherfuckin' daddy. Dominant as fuck.

lol my friend is who brought all this to my attention.

on topic tho. How freaking cool are these spiders?? I want one. I'd make sure the cage lid is tight tho lol.[/quote]

If spiders got that big, I would honestly contemplate suicide, after watchin those videos, it's such a slow and painful death

14. No lie, when I first watched it I wnet. "OHHHHHH MMMYYYY GOOOOOODDDD" from sheer astonishment. like in that corny horror movie video, but for real lol.

15. [quote name='"Gus Fring"']

No lie, when I first watched it I wnet. "OHHHHHH MMMYYYY GOOOOOODDDD" from sheer astonishment. like in that corny horror movie video, but for real lol.[/quote]

Hahaha

16. [​IMG]

17. Read Michael Crichton's "Micro" for a journey into this world, Jurassic Park style. Except the insects are normal sized, but the humans are only 1/2" tall.

18. Thanks I'll check it out.

It's amazing how humans are one of the only kinds of life forms (large mammals) that don't have to put up with being tackled and having larvae laid inside of us to take over our body and consume us from the inside! 0_o

19. Ha! That very thing happens in "Micro."

20. Fuck spiders, seriously.