crazy ass situation last night

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MollyLikesGanja, Dec 15, 2011.

1. so last night, me, my boyfriend (A), his friend (J), and this girl (V), had this bonfire last night

we packed bowls all night and smoked a blunt, also rollingggggggggggrollingrolling .......around.....

so me and my boyfriend have been together since september.. 4 months.. and we bonded so strongly at first and i could tell he really liked me and i really liked him, after a while he started acting differently and i could tell SOMETHING if not multiple things were going on.... i always suspected he was cheating on me, or that he just wanted me around cus i was like his "bitch" (we were really into being like dominant and submissive)

well... the whole time i was around his new, big group of friends i didnt really talk,
    1. because i like to just listen/gather information
    2.i had nothing to say

so during this campfire thing we get alone at one point and i remember being myself and talking then he comes up with
    "YOU ARE SO CHILL, SOOOOOOO CHILL!" "I REALLY LIKE YOU...."

then i was like, yeah i know.. when people REALLLLLY get to know me they like me... which kinda was how it was at first in the relationship, but anyway, he then says
    "im sooo sorry, i really fucked up i am so sorry... really wanna know what i did?"

nd i said yes... knowing that its probably gonna be what i thought it was...
    and he tells me, i did cheat on you twice. one was the girl (V) nd i was digging her the whole time nd i told him that i thought she was cute n sweet and at least it wasnt some groddy uuedhjasjiuehdjw.... but still dont do it again.

when people came back he said "you know how shes normally so quiet? when she talks shes super cool." then he called her, left a voicemail saying, ay its me, we really need to talk about something...
    THENN he called his friend joey, talked a little, then tells him "shes realllly chill, TALK TO HER!" and left...
    he also told the guy that bought our goodies last night, thank you, over and over

but in the morning he didnt seem the same, and i could not stop thinking about him and what happened.

ANYWAYYSSS, when we talked more i said tell me everything, you liked me at first didnt you? and he said yes, and i asked when that changed and he said after he got kicked out of his stepmoms house and that it was kinda just a sex thing.. which i thought... nd i told him, if you really wanna be in a relationship, end all your shit nd start over then you can prove that to me and help me help you get your life back together....

but after that night i REALLY liked him... so what if he doesnt want to prove it to me or be with me?

i dont know what to think, i need your opinions .............................:confused::confused::confused:

2. People are hella open and emotional when rolling so don't expect him to be anything like that when not rolling.

3. So he cheated on you twice and you're asking if you should stay with him?

I think the answer is pretty clear.

4. He admitted to cheating on you twice and that made you like him more? The he tells you he DOESN'T like you and just likes fucking you and that also makes you like him more?.... The fuck?

5. I'm so confused.

6. IMO you can't really change somebody.. The reality of it is it will probably be more of the same

7. #8 shestones, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    The reason he said all that was because he was rolling.

If he cheated on you, then its over. The way I look at things is like this: if someone cheats on me, its over. I obviously didn't mean enough to them for them not to cheat so why should I worry about "making it work" with this person. If they wanted it to work they wouldn't cheat. Simple as that. And he hangs out with this chick so it was probably more then once or twice. And if the only thing you said was "at least she's pretty" and weren't even mad then he's not going to take you seriously.

But its your life do what you want. This is just how I feel about it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 giraffe, Dec 16, 2011
    even though he thinks you're a cool girl, he is still okay with using you.

Sounds like it was a huge waste of four months. On to the next one... Cheers

Edit: youre being too nice to someone totally undeserving. Help yourself, and don't waste your energy on some one like that.

9. I didn't really understand what you wrote, but i got that he cheated on you within the first four months of your relationship and you really want to know what to do?

I'm sorry, but you have some growing up to do.

10. Is this your script for the next movie on Lifetime?

• Like Like x 1

11. Lifetime doesn't like bonfires, rolling or any scenario with consensual sex.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #13 CannabisCoprse, Dec 16, 2011
    he was clearly just completly fucked on we all know what, I had a girlfiend I only loved when i was on it, then the next day i would complety regret it and didnt like her at all, but whne i was on e she seemed like the greatest. thanking the him over and over, calling other friends for stupid shit like that, you should probaly just forget that night

13. Thats the problem with rolling... you end up with feelings and emotions that are fake, you attach yourself to someone too heavily because you are feeling really good and your brain associates that feeling with the person you are around most when rolling, so then when you are sober and you are around them, your brain goes into placebo mode.

Imo your best bet would probably be to either roll again without him, or just stop talking to him.

14. imo looks lik homeboy fucked up rolling with his girl he cheated on

15. That.

16. the feelings you feel are 100% real, it's all coming from your brain. but someone who is naive to those feelings doesn't interpret them properly

if they are 100% fake than you should just stop rolling.

molly, dump him for someone who can and will just appreciate you. i'm very similar to you from what i read and know the love you are capable of. he doesn't deserve it.

17. LMAO soooo true. Me and my girl roll all the time. If I cheated on her it would def come out, theres no stopping me on mdma. Bad news bears.

18. #19 Zeddy, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
    It seems like he actually didn't though. She seems like she was rolling too and somehow having him be honest + the drug (+ a self destructive urge?) made her even more attached to him. I guess it was the best or worst thing he could do.

Seriously though OP, your post sounds like you're still high. Please tell me you came down, thought logically, and will leave the ass.

Your relationship sounds ~awful.~ If you like him and he doesn't want to be with you or prove to you he likes you then you're hurting yourself by being with him. You always suspected (rightly) he was cheating. He doesn't respect you. He doesn't like you. He cheated on your twice. You've only been together for four months. So what if he liked you "at first"? You say yourself he only wanted you around to be "his bitch." Do you respect yourself? Do you like yourself?

Even the most hideously abusive relationships typically start nicely with two people who really like each other.

19. Hahaha it sounds like you gotta stop dating boys and scrubs OP and start dating Men. Your boyfriend sounds like a dumbass too btw. If you don't break up with a guy like that then don't expect people to respect you.