Crazy Ass Shit...Wouldnt Believe

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ineedit, Nov 24, 2005.

1. After forties and blunts im peacin home

see firetrucks racing down the street and as we turn out onto the main road towards my house we see the firetrucks tons like 4, a bunch of cops, paramedics n shit. we stop to get out and look im waitin to see a fire. craziest car accident. a car went off the right hand side of the road went between a housee and a telephone pole. missed the pole and skidded against the house on wheels (witnesses say it was a ball of fire from there on) it then went 2 more driveways where 1 house has a brick wall as its driveway gets higher, it smashed off the wall and started flipping down the hill on fire. went over 100 yards so prolly a good 15 flips, no lie. The driver got thrown into a front yard behind bushes. passanger was ripped out by people. Passenger woke up as they moved him and was takin on the stretcher. he was FUCKD UP. they were preformin cpr on the driver in the yard since i got there and were doing it for about 10mintues and still were trying as he was being taken to the ambulance. i dont think he made it. ever since the car hit the house theres piece of the car EVERYWHERE. glass for about 200 yards, the engine is in 1 spot on road, radiator at another. it was just total carnage. craziest shit i ever saw. now im home n im out 2 bed. PEACE

2. shit be glad that wasnt you :smoke:

3. damn kinda sad...

they could have been some couple having a good night out, or some buddies having a just a crazy ass night and never want it to end (legendary nights), and then bam! one or two of them might have died....with out a warning....

kinda makes you appreciate life more :hello:

4. A kid a vagually knew, died in a drinking and driving accident, he was going 90+ mph in a 25 and BAL was .25. Talk about a Real Life Story.

5. seeing crazy shit like that when your baked is fun.

once me and 2 of my frinends were walking home and we saw a guy laying out in the middle of this intersection and his bike like on the other side of the road, apperently somone had hit him and took off, people were getting out of there cars and putting blankets over him before the medics arrived, it was pretty trippy

6. One of my best friends sister was killed by a hit and run. She was driving at night and somehow flipped her car into the woods . She crawled out into the middle of the road and a drunken redneck ran right over her...didnt even stop. Luckily someone was behind the truck and they arrested the driver a week later. I felt so bad for my friend...his grandfather had been killed in a freak accident involving a falling tree about a year earlier.

7. Man that's very unfortunate that someone died a day before thanksgiving. You can tell that the drivers family was probably very quiet during dinner today. :(

8. The 1 that died was an officer that arrested me last year

9. fuck yeah!

10. What did he arrest you for?

11. yeah that is kinda sad. I always tend to have a shitload of empathy for people in movies like war movies n shit when im stoned. So i prolly woulda been damn-strucken in aww man

12. damn thats some crazy/awesome/sad shit! tons of fucked up shit always happens right by my house, but im never around to see it untill the entertaining part is over, except for a couple days ago. my house is right across the street from a bakery, and i was outside pressure washing a frame for my dad. all of a sudden this little ass car come into the bakery at 45 mph, gets on the E brake but it doesnt stop in time, and hits this guy head on. it pinned him right against the fuckin wall. he just starts screaming and my dad takes off running into the house and calls 911. all the while im just there kind of laughing at what i just saw. the guy gets taken away in an ambulance both his legs had to have been broken, he looked all fuckered up.

13. lol. "So What happneded......" " I Crashed into a bakery and broke my legs" lol

14. dude your a fucking worthless piece of shit. thats somebodys life, somebody is lying in the middle of the street, dying for all you know, you walk by, your high, and you think it's trippy?
    how would you like it if you were lying in the street dying, just run over by a car? would you want some kids to think it's funny?

piece of shit.

15. Chill out, its no wonder you have such bad rep.

Did he ever say it was funny?...Plenty of things can be "trippy" and still be sad, funny, awesome, whatever the hell's going on ...He percieved it as trippy because it was probably random as shit , crazy, once in a lifetiem thing to see, and he was fucked up...but still, dont jump to conclusions.

16. he clearly said that he thinks seeing "shit" like that when your baked is fun.
    im telling him that i think he is a piece of shit, to think someone else's horrible misfortune is funny.
    simple.

17. that shit wasnt fun. i was freakin out the whole time watching it. I thought it was fucked up to even witness and even more fucked up to see it while ur fucked up. so much shit races thru ur mind. damn

by the way ur icon...........i got about 80 gnomes just like that. gnomes are the shit to steal/collect.