Crazy ass shit aka my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlueGumyEarBuds, Oct 27, 2011.

1. So recently I was going through my phone, and I came upon some shit that I thought I'd share with you guys. It was second semester of my freshman year of college on a weekend. Went to a party sober with my friend, but the apartment was so packed full of people that I couldn't move. I bailed on that shit real quick (anxiety).

Decided to call up my dealer, because hes a pretty cool dude. Turns out he was at subway about a block away so I came by. He and all his friends were drinking in there, so I took a bunch of shots with them. We knew the people working there and went into the back room. Lit a blunt and passed it around (3rd subway ive smoked in lol).

Next thing I know i'm pretty hammered and the weed is sending me into the cudi zone. My dealer tells me that were leaving and heading to a party. We walk through some shady back alleys and through a hole in a fence to get to this place. We end up in an apartment complex with multiple parties going on and go into the first one. I dunno if my dealer knew whose place this was but it was a keg party so he got us all a cup and some beer.

Everybody here was fucked up so I was just talking to rando's that I'll probably never remember. Next thing I remember is this hot ass chick walk in. She was with the nerdiest looking dude I have ever seen and I noticed he was carrying the alcohol. This chick was amazing looking..easily a 9, probably a 9.5. I had to ask my friends to make sure this was real.

I was pretty awkward about it, because I didn't know what was going on, she took a bunch of pictures of us dancing and she kept saying "smile for facebook!". She was dancing even dirtier than usual making sure to grind my junk as much as possible. After this all I can remember is blackness, but my dealer told me we went back to his place to smoke and drink. He said I ended up on the floor curled up into a ball with my hands over my hears rocking back and forth.

All I have to remember of this night is a picture of myself in a fedora hat and some hippie sun glasses decorated with melted crayon in every color of the rainbow. Neither of those two items are mine, nor have I seen them since...

2. wats up with all these hot girls with the ugliest dudes. i work at a mall and see it constantly

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8PScDbLdeQ]Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him? - YouTube[/ame]

4. Dude idk, maybe all the hot guys in this culture are turning gay or something, idk. Or maybe Hollywood has successfully brainwashed women into thinking that dorky losers are secretly brilliant revolutionaries and will one day conquer the world with their bare hands, instead of just being shy and unconfident.

5. Or maybe the ugly guys are just the nice guys?

6. If I could give neg rep, I totally would. Jus' sayin'.

Vin Diesel is a total nerd, wrote for a DnD book.

Gene Simmons was a nerdy kid from Israel.

Natalie Portman goes to Harvard, and skipped the premere of STAR WARS EP 1 in order to study for the exams that got her accepted there.

Brian Holland lead singer of The Offspring? Molecular Biology Major.

Kate Beckensale (hot chick from Underworld) writes poems and short stories, and speaks fluent german and russian.

7. I dont know man, nerds got swag nowadays

8. If he went home with the hot chick and you went home with a bunch of dudes, he's not the nerd.

Also, what the fuck is the "cudi zone" and "rando's"? I assume "rando's" is "randoms", and you don't realize the proper use of an apostrophe, or that you could just put an "m" instead of the apostrophe and look a hell of a lot smarter. But the "cudi zone"? I'll be honest, that's pretty nerdy, guy.

Enjoy the hate, hater.

9. It's because girls actually care more about personality than looks. It's fucked up because I'm a good looking guy but i have little luck with the ladies because i just cant talk to girls.

10. [quote name='"PegLegFisherman"']If he went home with the hot chick and you went home with a bunch of dudes, he's not the nerd.

Also, what the fuck is the "cudi zone" and "rando's"? I assume "rando's" is "randoms", and you don't realize the proper use of an apostrophe, or that you could just put an "m" instead of the apostrophe and look a hell of a lot smarter. But the "cudi zone"? I'll be honest, that's pretty nerdy, guy.

Enjoy the hate, hater.[/quote]

Cudi Zone by Kid Cudi
    You don't have to be a dick about shit, jerk.

11. [​IMG]

12. pretty sure it's because every "hot guy" they been with probably has cheated on them, or treated them like shit, or both. And people are slowly starting to realize that looks aren't always everything. :eek:

13. Even lamer than I imagined. Wow.

And apparently you've never encountered it, but on the internet, when you hate, you get hate back. Hence, "Enjoy the hate, hater." Notice that Nick Dillinger rep'd your post criticizing me for hating a hater. Nick Dillinger sucks at the internet ("Bong Bong" as evidence, as well as his tumblr), no wonder he doesn't understand the concept, either.

Keep defending him, but you align yourself with hate and prejudice if you do.

14. I highly doubt that kid went home with THAT girl, he was a beer mule. Girls do that shit a lot these days. She was probably not quite 21 yet and she used the same guy that does her homework to carry her alcohol around. Also why the fuck would she pick me out of everyone there to start dancing with? I kept acting awkward because I had no fucking idea what was going on, and she kept saying "You are so cute, just relax".

15. [quote name='"PegLegFisherman"']

Even lamer than I imagined. Wow.

And apparently you've never encountered it, but on the internet, when you hate, you get hate back. Hence, "Enjoy the hate, hater." Notice that Nick Dillinger rep'd your post criticizing me for hating a hater. Nick Dillinger sucks at the internet ("Bong Bong" as evidence, as well as his tumblr), no wonder he doesn't understand the concept, either.

Keep defending him, but you align yourself with hate and prejudice if you do.[/quote]

Okay?

16. Shoulda fucked her

17. yea you should've

18. I feel like part of the story is missing.... somewhere within or between these two paragraphs?

19. I like how everyone focused on the guy going home with the girl, instead of OP's full story lol

20. Yeh I didn't really explain the whole story too well, but it looks like you are the only one that bothered to ask.

She came in and started dancing with that dude. He had a huge backpack on, and shit. I remember that much. Idk when or why, but she came over to me and put her arm around me. Started taking pictures and dancing. Pretty much what happened in that 2nd paragraph that you were talking about. Not really sure how I ended up 5 miles away at my dealers place, but I think it was probably a pretty chill trip.