Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy ass purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by flasmoke, Nov 22, 2011.

1. #21 Jumbo, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    lol yea i got lucky by finding a friends older brother's friend who happened to sell bud. We are friends with people in the same group and he's basically a metalhead, nintendo 64 playing, stoner who works at a food store lol. soooo chill of a guy. if i wait longer than 4-5 hours he usually takes 5$ off the price or throws in a gram...

and he always delivers to my house for free.

and the cops near me aren't too bad, if they find bud they usually just take it and let you go.

felony just sound so scary lol, there should be no felony arrest for personal marijuana possession....

2. Uh, that sounds like a dream dealer, my old one would just call me after 3 days of the original call and say "im around", aka drop everything you are doing because he is here. How old are you jumbo.

and felony isn't something to play with, felony = butt hole love in the pen.

3. Don't worry, if i were to get pulled over... my friend who is coming with is a legal patient. Im only grabbing 2 so it will be well under 60g unless he decides to throw me an extra eighth :smoke:

We just drove back with 3 zips a few weeks ago... it's usually pretty chill.

4. Goodluck, just stay sober doing the drive.

5. thanks man... ive driven to seattle and back a few times with bud on me :smoke: Im pretty safe when it comes to driving.

I definitely wont be sober driving there nor back... it's almost standard to blaze bleezies/chillum bowls on the way there. My buddy is the best blunt roller i know... that's his favorite thing to smoke. Though i really enjoy joints a lot better. I dont like that wacky tobacky.

And i know creeping is not that safe... you just gotta be careful. Ill most likely never go over 75 tomorrow... Montana is a big state haha. Takes more than 10 hours to drive through the state... 700+ miles of driving through this beautiful state. The geography east of my city is so boring though... the northern plains... flat and dry... glad im heading into the Rockies where almost all the growers live... they love those mountain towns ;)

6. very nice

7. DUUUDE I got some of this shit a while ago haha! thats fucking awesome!

8. Never got how people get ripped off.. I don't buy if people don't weigh it, common sense. If you get ripped off you deserve it!

9. #29 Nadroj, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    my friend just texted me saying the exact weight and strain he is giving me... ".9 nug of god bud" i just think it's hilarious because i got this bud for him and i already smoked my half oz... he got an oz so he still has a bit left. My main dude in town is out right now... so i had to resort to him haha. Almost stealing my weed back it seems :D

Only paying $10 for it... so idc... grabbing $450/2oz tomorrow for this friend, my main connect, and my good friend from VA that just moved here this year... im giving them good deals as the middle man driving to get it and everything: 260/oz delivered, 60/6g delivered, 60/q not delivered haha, and $70/half oz for myself ;)

10. [quote name='"Nadroj"']my friend just texted me saying the exact weight and strain he is giving me... ".9 nug of god bud" i just think it's hilarious because i got this bud for him and i already smoked my half oz... he got an oz so he still has a bit left. My main dude in town is out right now... so i had to resort to him haha. Almost stealing my weed back it seems :D

Only paying $10 for it... so idc... grabbing $450/2oz tomorrow for this friend, my main connect, and my good friend from VA that just moved here this year... im giving them good deals as the middle man driving to get it and everything: 260/oz delivered, 60/6g delivered, 60/q not delivered haha, and $70/half oz for myself ;)[/quote]

I always see people giving you shit for "bragging" about your prices and I'm always like, why are they such a dick to him? But, Jordan, cmon man. The only posts I've seen from you pretty much ARE bragging about your prices. Who really cares besides you? And you can't use your "I'm just trying to be helpful" excuse I've seen you use before because this post seemingly came out of the blue. Congrats on your prices but I think its safe to say you can just keep these thoughts in the journal under your bed

11. read OP's post above mine. Once again not bragging. i just think it's funny that people get ripped off these days too... not bragging. Im not gonna argue with you in a forum... im just telling OP my thoughts on ripping people off. I never do it unless they deserve it obviously :devious:

12. [quote name='"Jumbo"']

uh..... no its not, I live on LI, ~360$ an ounce for dank for me... just gotta find a better dealer brah.

looks dank OP, enjoy the thanksgiving weekend yo :bongin: im on some nice GDP right now :smoking:[/quote]

Damn dude here in az I can get ozs' for 250 to 300 of some wiz khalifa, that pure super dank

13. [quote name='"Buddzyy"']

Damn dude here in az I can get ozs' for 250 to 300 of some wiz khalifa, that pure super dank[/quote]

Some wiz khalifa lmfao. What a tool^^

14. people have been calling me a tool as well... buddzy seems to have the right connections though. Look at all of his pick up threads and tell me it isn't dank... all his buds... are dank as fuck. :smoke: good prices for AZ too.

But... Wiz Khalifa sold out you guys... he was cool back in 2008-2010 :rolleyes:

15. lol I've never seen this "wiz khalifa" haha

16. [quote name='"Nadroj"']
    people have been calling me a tool as well... [/quote]

For different reasons and you know that Jordan don't try and be sneaky lol!

[quote name='"Nadroj"'] buddzy seems to have the right connections though. Look at all of his pick up threads and tell me it isn't dank... all his buds... are dank as fuck. : [/quote]

Hell yeah especially that half pound he posted

17. no... people are calling me a tool because i have listed my prices in countless threads just like budzy did here... everyone who bashes me seems to be from the midwest-east coast (where weed is expensive)... if you're getting better prices than me... then im probably going to give you some props since finding affordable connections is a challenge.

Anyways, not trying to threadjack flasmoke's thread... his posts are always fire :smoke:

18. [quote name='"Nadroj"']no... people are calling me a tool because i have listed my prices in countless threads just like budzy did here... everyone who bashes me seems to be from the midwest-east coast (where weed is expensive)... if you're getting better prices than me... then im probably going to give you some props since finding affordable connections is a challenge.

Anyways, not trying to threadjack flasmoke's thread... his posts are always fire :smoke:[/quote]

I think its more the way you come off when you list those prices. I'll be honest I wish I had the prices you're always throwing in our faces. I won't deny that, especially after moving to south beach

19. #39 Nadroj, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Hell yeah man... i wish i did here in my city too... i pay too much for the quality here in billings... 50/eighth is ghey... i can get 280 zips like this guy tho so that's aight haha

gotta go pick up ;)

20. hmmm dam that shit rite there.... that shit rite there...lol :D:D:D