Crazy ass fish

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nnunes, Jun 25, 2012.

1. So today I was at the county fair with my family and there's this game we play every year where you throw ping pong balls into some small cups and if you make it you get a little gold fish. So we got like 8 of them for my little siblings to enjoy and put them in this big tank so they have a lot of room. They instantly just start twacking out and swimming sideways, doing barrel rolls, running into each other, jumping out of the water and then eventually all of them just sink to the bottom, but they weren't dead they just sat at the bottom doing nothing. I think they went into shock when we transplanted them from the small tank to the big one but they were hilarious watching them twack out like that. Anybody know why they did this? Right now there's like 2 floating in the water but the rest are still on the bottom.

2. Because goldfish are retarded man. They have about a 5 second memory.

3. Because the water temperatures are different. The fish did go into shock.

What you should've done was let the bowl they were in float around in the water a bit til it became the same temperature, then put them in.

Hey, I would've dunked em in too though, they're just fuckin gold fish.

4. eh boil 'em and give it to the cat

5. Yeah I don't really care if they die they usually only last about a week anyway. But still this was one of the funniest things I've ever seen an animal do, I felt sorta bad there's one fish who's the most normal and he kept trying to help the other fish get up or something by getting under them and push them up. Oh well