Crazy Ass Dream..

Discussion in 'General' started by crazycraka, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Alright I had to post this because I remember this dream so vividly almost 100% and its been almost 24 hours since I had it so I don't want to forget it.. This dream is kinda trippy so you might have a hard time following it..

It started where I was in the woods and there was a big stone fence like 200 ft long and I was with a few old friends that I don't talk to anymore but I used to be super chill with.. And there were also some other people I didn't know with me (about 10 or so people altogether)

Inside the fenced in area there was a big dungeon like castle about 300 feet inside the fenced in area and it was all dark and cloudy and I let the people that I didn't know go in first. The place was gated off and there were these two underground tunnels one on the left and one on the right, we went to the one of the left (at this point there was only about half of us left because the people that we let go first were never found) and we reached a gate with a guy guarding it. It was a kid probably like 15 in a rent-a-cop uniform, and he wasn't letting us pass. He then pointed a gun at us and yelled. But he didn't look too confident about it, and when he put his hand down I took the gun away from him and for sum reason I shot him and then everyone kept beating this shit out of him, there was also a couple of other big guards behind him. I don't remember what we did with the other guards, but anyways.

We made it to a side entrance to the castlelike dungeon thing, and I opened a door and there was a fat woman walking very slowly towards me and my friend told me not to let her touch me, and we went through a couple other doors and trapped her in a room, and blocked off all the other doors with chairs and tables and whatnot. Then we got out of there, and we went back out of the gate and we somehow wound up in the second tunnel I was talking about before (Don't ask how b/c I dunno) So by this time there is about 4 of us left. We look up at the windows passed the gate and I saw a hunchback looking thing in a red robe pass by one of the windows and a tall skinny black figure pass by another window. It scared the shit out of me and we hid behind this little hill so they didnt see us. I poked my head out for a second and the guy in the red robe did like some magic of something and launched something at me and I dodged it and ran behind a concrete wall next to the gate.

We then ran back inside the dungeon thing, and by now its just me and my 1 good friend, we then start walking through the dungeon and see the guy in the robe and we walk behind him, and follow him. We look around and theres alot of paintings on the walls and all that and we go up some stairs and then get cornered by the guy, I jump out of a window. But my friend didn't escape.

I start running through the forest and theres these guys chasing me, and it was so trippy, because when I would look back at them while running and then quickly look foward, they would do the same thing, and they would snap there neck and break it and a bunch of blood would gush out.. By this point Im still running and the forest becomes a little snowy, with some grass and less trees, theres still a couple guys behind me and then this little fox starts chasing them and kills the 2 guys, and then runs away. I then reach this highway, I start running kind of alongside the highway. While Im running along the highway, a car skids across the highway and stops and the guy looks at me and its Samuel Jackson and he looks pissed and I see that hes on a radio. I was thinking WTF how does he know what happened? Because I haven't really done anything illegal But I was scared as shit, So I run back into the woods, I just keep running and running faster then I ever did before.

I then reach this small building in the middle of the woods and it was a little bathroom, Im in there for a couple minutes and then I find some coke and I take it, and I feel so fucked up, Im looking down like omg Im gunna die.. And my brain is telling not to take any more drugs, but in my hand appears some drug I don't remember what it was but I just quickly take it. And then I start becoming paranoid and thinking wtf is Samuel Jackson doing here? And thinking if dogs will track my scent so I start thinking of how I can escape. And then someone bangs on the door, and I wake up!!

It was so fucking real and so trippy you wouldn't imagine. And no I haven't taken any drugs recentley or even seen a sameul jackson movie. It was just so completely random. I have no idea what this dream means, but I fuckn love it, I wish I have more dreams like this, it was great. It was so vivid, I cant believe that I remembered so many details of this dream.

2. #2 Rdaws420, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
    Too....many...words...mustt...ahh :eek:

3. I know, lol its pretty long, you don't have to read if you don't wanna, but I just felt the need to post it. It was stuck in my memory that I had to write/type it.

4. No, I read it. Shits pretty intense if you ask me. Oh, and Samuel L. Jackson?

5. I think I have an explanation for your dream, you're just a crazycraka. haha, But all joking aside. The mind is an incredible thing. It always amazes me how dreams are so story-like. Some people say dreams are day debris, but that doesn't account for why they are always in story fashion. Do you ever wonder who's orchastrating the story? Just some stuff to think about. Trippy dream btw.

Peace!

6. Holy Shit. i came in here, minding my own business, staring off at the moving tapestries and such

and then you went and said some shit like that and blew my mind.

7. That is a crazy dream, and a long read for my state, but I liked it.

8. Moving tapestries huh? I wish I was where you are right now! :D

9. eh. ive had better. i ate 3 tabs at 10ish and it just wasnt as amazing as normal

10. Trust me bro, it's better than being sober.

11. I'd love to throw the TrainWreck blunt to you for your sorrows. but it just tastes so good.

have i mentioned how much I love college and how easy it is to find EVERYTHING

12. Oh you jackass lol. You should throw me that blunt just for making me suffer:D

13. haha bro if you were within stumbling distance id happily pass you the blunt.

however last time I checked, Atlanta was a good 5 states south of me on the Old 65

14. I hear there is some serious dank up north. Well, i'm off to sleep. Enjoy that blunt bro. Night.

15. Your tripping bro.

16. lol Samuel L. Jackson pops up everywhere, first in movies, now even in dreams :smoke: