Crazy Ass Door-To-Door Sales story....wtf endding! lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justebeats, Oct 23, 2010.

1. ok a lil background...me n my stoner GF of 5 yrs live in an apt. About a yr ago someone named "Scott Johnson" knocked on our door....he was extra pushy and friendly and somehow talked his way in to our house...so he could try n make us by magazine subscriptions(that payed 4 his trip 2 amsterdam)

anyway...we spent $40...but googled his name...and it came up as a scam artist thats hit like 4 other states :eek:

so we chalk it up as a L...

FAST FORWARD 2 TODAY...

i smoked a bowl today at home just chillin waitin on the cable guy 2 show up. I get a knock(the cable guy is like 2 hrs late bt i aint trippin im high lol)

"hi ask me hw i can get my RN liscense"....thts what she said when i answered...i immediatley remembered what happened and told her she was running a scam...

she gets mad cusses blah blah...and we just go back n forth 4 like 10 mins....the neighbors r outside @ this point and shes starts making threats n shit...

anyway i finally give up...we go r seperate way(she still was knocking on neighboors doors)...

---
    and the wtf ending is....

my GF and i just smoked like 4 snaps each....then she barfed.

2. your girl is a POOSE

3. Wait wait wait dude, you confused me. The cable guy was late because he was getting his RN license?

4. naw the cable guy was late so i was expecting him @ the door....

but it wasnt the cable guy when i answered....it was this door to door scam..

World Wide Circulation...google it and be safe from it if they come 2 ur crib

5. These fuckers don't dare to come to the ghetto though.

6. I have no idea what just happened in your story. :confused:

7. i say lal

8. Wtf ending? More like wtf at your ability to tell a story in a logical manner.