Crazy Alien shit! its back.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dawnofwar, Jul 4, 2011.

1. #1 dawnofwar, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    I messed with the wrong shit. I really fucked up. Its driving me nuts. They keep coming and taunting me. They haven't gotten this close ever. Its fucking scary.
    But now that I realize it, its been happening ever since I was a little kid.
    But I never knew what to describe it as. I can't take it anymore. Its fucking crazy. I didn't sign up for this shit when I was born.....

It all took a break for a little bit, but it started up again. And its fucking going insane.

2. What's wrong

3. You're going to need to be strong willed if you want to survive. We'er all going to dye someday. Might Aswell face it head on. If this doesn't get you something else will.

4. What a cliffhanger haha whats the rest of the story..

unmentionables?

5. Are you talking about seeing shit man? I had a buddy who has heard voices his whole life, didn't even know he was color blind until he was 16. Starting seeing people following him and shit. I remember i'd have go see him sometimes because he was convinced there was a dead little girl always following him around the subway he worked at when he was closing by himself. Said she only appeared in front of him when he was alone. Any other time she'd just sit outside next to his car like she was waiting for him.

6. And I'm sure they took me up a couple days ago. Im more then sure of it.
    I was lying down in my bed watching a movie. Felt something form around me.
    And I shot up into the sky. No joke, and My eyes were open. I could see the stars getting bigger and bigger.Everything went black after and I remember waking up and the movie being 1hr 30min in, and I had this happen at 10-20min in. And recently and massive, and drastic increase in fucking wierd shit. I don't know man something is up and I don't like it. I've been getting deja vu and shit every day. But its not deja vu, its like I've done what I'm doing for the 10000000000000000000th time. Its scary.

7. i think you just got really blazed and watched the fourth kind and thought your were in the movie

8. Yea man. Aliens and shit.
    Spaceships and fucking shit man its crazy dude. I could go on for days about whats happened dude. And I'm 19. This has been happening since I was as young as I could remember

9. haha naw man, trust me.....

10. You got schizophrenia man...

11. Sounds like a case of schizophrenia to me.

12. Naw many I have 2 witnesses with me and we all saw a ship.
    So no

13. #13 FilthyJebus, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    Focus on a glass of water. If that shit explodes you've got a problem

But on a serious note man you should see a psychiatrist or something years of untreated mental illness can really fuck you

14. your a star child and its ok.. they bring you back safe every time

15. How do you 'mess with the wrong shit?'

16. I know it does, but it isn't. The two other people with me when the ship came, have had a few other wiiieeerdddd shit happen when all three of us were together. Its not just me, its people around me. Including shit happening while my parents are around, friends, just me. Its not like its all in my head. Its in my physical world, witnessed, and commented on by OTHER people. Its NOT just me.

17. Well, astral projection. I did it as a little kid, but I thought it was just dreams.
    Only until recently, when I began to research, and experiment with astral projection, meditation, and lucid dreaming did I realize that really, I've been doing it all my life. And its fucking awesome! I love doing it. Its the greatest thing in the entire world! but I went about some of it should I say... a bit recklessly at first. And its a matter of overcoming the bad, and getting to the positive side of the spectrum.

18. take a picture, sell it for weed, proceed to fuck bitches.

19. Its not a joke dude.

:(

20. I dunno exactly what you mean by astral projection. I just did a wiki search and it sounds like your into some pretty out there stuff man. Maybe if you help me better understand I'll be able to give you better input. Otherwise I think you just did some DMT.