Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy 1/4, One HUGE head [MACRO's]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SEMS1, Oct 2, 2008.

1. i posted this in rec but since i used to post my pickups here i thought id share it with you guys too.
    \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t So my mate i usually go to didn't have anything so i went with him to my other mates because it was his 18th and to cut a long story short he had an ounce as one of his presents and sold me a crazy head for $50.

there's some pics of it broken up too.
    Enjoy the macro's (sussed camera now hahah) so theres heaps :D:p
    take it easy blades.

EDIT: MILKVID :p
    glass bongs are illegal here and i broke mine so, home made single perc hah.
    [​IMG]

a little grill
    [​IMG]
    Sems~

EDIT: Smoke Report; The trichs are still cloudy! so its an awesome high and its hard to describe, its actually sweet and very mild, very strong in a way though, im really baked lol, probably the best bud iver ever had and its pretty dense but crumbles fairly easily. im gonna say 10/10 no shit lol..

peace.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Was good in Rec. and is still good here.

3. i used to post most of my pickups here, so i shared it with the more seasoned ones too :p

Sems~

4. what pieces are Legal there?

5. all smoking paraphernalia lol i still got my down stem and cone piece though lol

Sems~

6. That sucks you cant get glass man, but you can definitely take some tight nug pictures

7. Is that container a Tightvac by any chance? I have one too and they're awesome.

The bud looks nice, very fluffy, but it's hard to tell how crystally it is. And don't worry about how good we think it is, as long as it gets you high . . .

8. nah its a little plastic dish man.

Sems~

9. looks good man w00t! :smoking:

10. Nice buds dude, looks like better than some of the shit I get from the club here in Cali. That sucks pieces are illegal where you live...I'd be up a creek without my RooR.