Craziest Work Stories

Discussion in 'General' started by BuffLifeguard17, Jun 2, 2014.

1. What is the craziest work stories you have? MAry Jane involvement is optional ;)

2. fuck her right in the pussy

3. I hold a sign for a furniture store and one day I was baked af walking back too end my shift. My boss stopes me and tells me he can "sense the weed in me." He put me through lots of weird tests, I was scared shitless for my job but I passed em all. He than passed me a joint and we hotboxed the office 😄

Smoke the ganj, lax it up.

4. i'd be like dude, what the fuck! Don't do that fuckin shit!

For real brah I would have been pissed but at least he smoked you out. I also used to hold a sign for a furniture store (impact furniture to be exact but they closed down in my town last year if I'm not mistaken). When I first started working at subway I had a special ed guy bang on my counter while screaming "get to work get to work get to work" because his mom told him he couldn't have a slushie ,I also had a racist black guy come into Ihop when I was a server there. He kept calling me boy and told me I wasn't doing anything right even though I was and before he left he placed a quarter on the table then he placed napkins all over the surface of the table and poured syrup on them so I would have to peal them off the table (it took me an hour to clean that table). Food service is one hell of a job position.

6. Man that would seriously piss me off.

7. Which one?

8. Man soo many stories from the psych unit at the hospital when I was working there as an auxiliary officer.

But onetime I was volunteering with autistic kids, and this one kid grabbed this female workers hand in autistic super human strength and started slamming them against his desk. He broke almost every single bone in her hands and wrist.

Omega369

9. Ah man. So many stories working at a Burger King in the hood....lo and behold my first story is of murder! In the parking lot! I was the manager on duty, and it was about 9AM on a late summer rainy morning. I'm taking the early morning cardboard out to the dumpster, when I see my weedman's car (he also worked at BK with me) rolling through the parking lot. I'm smoking a joint and am walking towards the parking lot smiling preparing to share it with him, when I see his shit stop, he gets out, shouts "what now stupid bitch" to some guy in the parking lot and then "BAM. BAM BAM BAM. BAM BAM. BAM." So naturally having heard these bams numerous times before in such close proximity I drop to the ground and cover my damn head and hear tires squealing and see his car speeding off to the back exit of the parking lot. I get up and see all the customers inside with hands over their mouth like "OMG OMG" etc and I'm like SHIT dude what the FUCK man. There is a dead fucking body in my parking lot man! I didn't know what to do so I obviously called 9-1-1 and I covered the corpse with trash bags and a card board box because there were kids inside and allkind of people looking and I was high and freaking out. I puked my guts out back int he dupster pad while I was on the phone with 9-1-1. They caught ol' dude about 10 minutes later. He was only like 2 blocks away. Shit was crazy.

Another time when I was training as manager with another chick who was also training, we were there with the mananger on duty and a buddy of his, and we all got stupid blazed and well me and the other chick went up to the roof to go smoke a cig and ended up fucking on the hatch that leads fro the restaurant to the roof. She left about an hour later her shift ended and an hour aftter that comes in comes a different female employee, not for work though just to chill and get high, and the same shit happens we go up on the roof to smoke and she ends up suckin the d up there. that was a good night.

No crazy customer stuff thjough except one dude came through the drive thru at like midnight and said you smell like weed bruh take my number i always got that loud shit lol

10. When I delivered pizzas in the ghetto, I had some interesting encounters. I delivered to a girl named Princess, and a girl named Champagne (it was on both of their credit cards, so it wasn't a fake name). Also, there was one tranny I delivered to that had stubble, was wearing makeup, and had fake tits. The name on the credit card was Stuart. There was another tranny that ordered often that was an asian guy that was about 6'1 and very obviously a guy (he ordered every Tuesday night for a while, so I dubbed it Tranny Tuesdays).
    Probably the weirdest was when I delivered to a hotel. There were two obviously gay asian guys that answered the door and were flirting with me (a straight male). It was super awkward. As they were signing the receipt, a guy wearing a dress and makeup came out of the bathroom and was just staring at me. I could hear them saying "he was cute" as they were closing the door.

11.      alright, so this happened a couple of summers back, but it's hard to forget. 
    Every year the neighborhood throws a party at the local pool mainly for the kids with a projector movie+food/drink trucks.  Well, thankfully I didn't get scheduled for this shit, but one of my good friends does.  I head down there to check it out and see how crowded it was getting, and there were easily 150+ people at a pool that normally has 30 MAX.  Things are hectic, to say the least.  Anyways, right after I get there an ambulance shows up, and it turns out this 35+ year old lady was getting fuuuuuuucked up off these little vodka bottles.  like 8 or 9 empty bottles were found in the bathroom.

I'm not against having a good time, but the kicker was this lady had a 6 year old daughter, now unsupervised, at this party.  Keep in mind this a very public event, tons of parents and little kids everywhere.
    She's basically incoherent, hitting on the lifeguards, ignoring her kid.  So the ambulance takes her to a hospital, and i believe Child protective services was informed of this.  Don't know what happened to the daughter, but it couldn't be worse than living with some crazy alcoholic mom.

12. The guy messing up you're table.
    Proper rude cunt!!

Costa Rica or somewhere would probably less assholes per 1000 people I bety. This goddam nation is sucking more and more with each passing year. I swear to god someday... these fucking fucks will... ahh fuck it. What's the use?!

14. One summer I worked as a Janitor at an RV Park. One day, it was coming to the end of my shift, I only had one more big Bathroom/Locker Room/Shower to go and I was pretty tired. I was going in and I noticed that all of the showers were on ,the floor was flooded inches, and three pre teen boys were using the long hallway as a slip and slide. I stop them, not knowing what to do I go out to my vehicle and call my super, he tells me to sit them down but they've already booked it out of there. My super gets there, tells me to clean it all up by myself and goes to "look for the kids". It takes like 2 hours to clean all that I already had to do and dry vac the floor. I've already stayed past my shift and my super comes back to tell me "he lost them" keep in mind he never even saw what the kids looked like. I knew he was slinging crap to cover up he didn't want to help me. I clocked out and left soaking wet and feeling gross.

15. Crazy work story? Well, I DIDN'T get high at work this weekend. That's pretty crazy.