Craziest weed stories?!

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonm420, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Share your most craziest stories of when you got medicated!!

mine was i was with my friends then i rolled out of a pick up truck trunk on a dirt road, and it was some scary shiz too XD

2. My name is Julian and this is my story

The first time smoking dank. I had brought a g and decided to smoke out my friend. I had only smoked schwag and mids so I didn't even know good bud when I saw it. So we were smoking and it was nice and I pretty much coughed a lung up though.

We were done and my friend just starts rapping and he was pretty good so he finishes rapping and tells me to take the next verse. Just keep in mind that I listen to rap but never really rap. So I take the next verse and I start spitting MAD flows. I just lit my fucking friend on fire with my rap.

After I finished rapping we went inside my house and I ate an entire pizza in about 5 minutes. Then moments later, I threw up in this cereal bowl that just happened to be nearby. I then ran to the bathroom and threw up the rest of the pizza.

I then start feeling like shit and have my head down on the table and pass out. I wake up and see my friend took my tostitos so I was pretty pissed. Suddenly my neighbors knock on my window and I get all scared and shit but then they say "wanna smoke" and I was like "fuck yea". So we proceed to smoke a joint in my backyard. I woke up the next morning high as fuck

I know this might now sound crazy but it is to me :D

3. Ok so my friends dispensary and holistic center opens november first so until then he just has 25+ pounds of all kinds of delightful strains from the last harvest at the warehouse. Well since I helped him trim I get delicious prices. Well for those who followed my first stories I had just received my daily payment so I said fuck it and bought a qp on the cheap of stuff so potent a joint is a struggle to finish. 4 different strains including a recent cannabis cup winner salmon creek or salmon stream (to high to remember). So I have this big ass loud pak of a qp and I'm like hey fellers wana know what it's like to be high? And with a shit eatin grin present a qp. Well everyone's face lit up, we then preceded to smoke through a qp with multiple high end bongs delivering blow after blow while I roll multiple foot Long joints ( my classic Frankie big footers as referred to by my Friends) and we couldn't make it through 2 1/2 ounces with a title of 5 people. 2 people got dropped and started throwing up and got the spins. Needless to say it was a good day.