Craziest thing you've said/done while high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Stevio419, Jun 28, 2016.

1. but ive also been to six flags after eating like 1/3 of a batch of brownies cooked with half oz of brick that was double bouiled for like a day..

2. or field parties in high school,, random people field,, and a guy pulls up and closes his gate and is at the end, while we are inside,, someone cut the fence down the way so we could escape before cops rolled up..

3. or one time i was at this kids house (mind i was 13-14 years old) and his mother took us to the trap house to get a bag of herb,, was really fire,,, we were out back smoking (whilest his mom and step dad did other things) and his step dad sees us and comes and says come on give it to me,, i calmly look up and give him the stink eye, "noo" lol .. everybody bust out,, and still it took alot for me to give it to him for a min fuck him anyways for fucking with us.

• Like Like x 1
  4. flashed a pizza guy driving by thinking he would stop and give me pizza haha

• Like Like x 2
  5. One of my highest moments was in my garage with one of my friends. We had smoked a few bowls from the bong we had just got and we were both sitting on stools. We both started swaying in a circle and it felt as if you were to put a chair on top of a ballpoint on a building and you were strapped onto the chair and just spinning around and looking over the horizon. We were spinning for about 20 minutes and we would switch ways we were spinning. It was pretty rad and my legs were tingly.

Pretty fun stuff - smoking dat blue dream

6. I said to my friend: "How much is a ticket to Edinburgh to the UK" Yeah... I was really fucking baked on amnesia haze.

• Like Like x 1
  7. "Maybe I need to quit smoking weed."

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. How high do you have to get till you to be amazed you have a tongue

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. And thinking of levels to highness, like "damn it's feels cool to feel." And then a more experienced toker hears and saids "chill nigga your just on level 3 high wait till you get to level 12" lmao

10. Hmm, tough one. Maybe standing on top of my freestyle bike cruising down a mountain trail at 40mph. Or maybe surfing the wind in the back of a pickup truck trying to grab onto branches above me. Weed used to make me feel like a little kid, not anymore...

11. High idea: find it funny that your mind/consciousness is associated to your head/face/brain. If we had our face where are stomach is would our conscience follow. #Why do I always think of the stupidest thing?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Found a lava lamp interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I like getting high to the point where I think it's amazing that we call the color blue.. blue.

14. "Whoaaaaaa dude, dude, dude, listen. Blue."

"Whoaaaaa!"

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lmaaooo

16. Biggest mind fuck I have ever had. I got high while wearing glasses then I put on contacts. Now I feel like I can't see fml

• Like Like x 1
  17. Purple Balloon.
    You had to be there, almost made the driver crash from laughing so hard.
    It had to do with psychologicists.

18. In a snowstorm we were walking along and down the end of the street this snow-covered bush had what looked like a hobbit door on it and I wanted to go inside it and take a nap.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm a noob at weed. Only been trying it for six weeks now. Two weekends ago I was high on a weed cookie. My cousin is a lifelong stoner and was trip sitting me (although he had eaten an entire cookie while I only had a tiny piece. His tolerance is so high that it turned into him babysitting me and my delusions). As I started getting higher, my toes and fingers were tingling. I had the amazing realization that this is how spiderman feels on a daily basis and I crawled over to my cousin (because I felt like I couldn't walk), who was sitting on the other couch, looked him right in the eyes, and told him that I have become Spiderman because my spider senses were tingling. He cracked up at my crazy thinking and then played along for a while, asking things like if I could sense if anyone was in trouble nearby. =P

• Like Like x 3
  20. I remember those days haha, enjoy that shit as much as you can

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app