Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

craziest thing you've ever seen high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Jun 22, 2012.

1. About a year ago, me and my buddy went and smoked a 3 gram blunt of some purple passion in a meadow on top of a mountain. When we were leaving, I saw a man on a horse, good 200 meters away, racing by us. About ten seconds went by and my friend asks "Did I just see a fucking horse run by?" As stoned as I was, I thought he ws someone of authority and I had no idea where the trail was, so we just ended up running down the side of a mountain back to the car.

Another crazy thing that happened, around the time of that last story, me and my brother went to get our haircuts. On the way there, we smoked a blunt. When we gotmthere, I was blasted off my ass. I was of course the first one who had to go. My eyes were way to red to look in the mirror, so I thought she was smelling my hair and somehow knew. Then it was my turn to sit in the waiting section, while my brother got his haircut. While I was just sitting there reading a Sports Illustrated I saw a Police cruiser pull up into the parking lot with his lights on but no sirens on. He continued to patrol the lot for another like 5 minuers before leaving. I was tripping out,

So keep it going. What's some crazy shit you've had happen while you were baked? We all know the craziest things happen when stoned.

2. I stopped to smoke a quick joint of some Pineapple that I bought from my dealer, Saul. A cop pulled up behind me, so I ducked. Then I saw the cop go inside some big house. The house had a huge window, through which I saw some guy and the lady cop shoot another guy. I quickly got the fuck out of there.

3. Best.Reply.Ever.

4. Saw a bus driven into Taco Bell drive thru thought it was a joke.

5. Me and my boy were smokin out of some shitty bowl that we had gotten from a female nearly a year ago. We were driving around town blazing in my car with my break light (stupid I know) and we passed a cop. The cop pulled out behind us and followed us for like 3 or 4 turns into a completely different town. We thought we were fucked until he randomly turned off the road we were on.

My buddy and I were so relieved that we chucked the piece out the window and smashed it hahaha ;)

6. Great stories man! :smoke:

7. OK, so I was taking the bus back from my dealer and was coming down to my apartment in downtown Portland.
    I was high as a kite, just blazed a blunt with my dealer.
    So I get off the bus, it was very late at night.
    The walking sign was red, so I lit up a cigarette and waited for a couple of seconds but said hey what the hell I'll just cross I'm high lol
    I was wearing a black hoodie way down so didn't know that there was a cop car just a few feet away to my left.
    I crossed the street while the sign was red, so he also rana red light and turned left to where I was heading.
    He drove by very slowly by my side while I was walking on the sidewalk and there was 1/2 an ounce of smelly dank in my pocket.
    I could see my apartments building, it's a 12 floor so I was just staring at it wishing I could just close my eyes and be there lol

So anyway he speeds up a little, turns right in-front of me, into a vacant lot, then makes a U-Turn just as I was passing by.
    I did not make eye contact and kept walking.
    few seconds went by like a fucking year, then he turned left to back where he came from.

Needless to say, I smoked half the sack once I got home lol

8. About a month ago I picked up 2 oz's from my guy, not thinking I tossed it in the back seat and threw a shirt over it. Came around a corner and saw a cop and felt my heart drop, but he already had someone pulled over. We drove by them and turned into a store to grab some smokes. Soon as I got out he pulled in behind us and flicked on the blues, I thought I was going to shit. He tells me to get back in the car and comes up to my gf who was driving and asks if she knew why he pulled her over. All I could think was "I'm f**ked ohhh man am I f**ked." the whole car stank of dope, and then he says she wasn't wearing her seatbelt. (she was until we stopped wtf..) gave us a ticket and left. Didn't even argue with him we were so damn sketched haha.

9. A friend and I were driving down a major road near my house. There's a cop behind us, but we're not paranoid enough to really care. We've been hitting a bubbler for like the past hour and gone through about 3 grams, and had a bag with 5-6 grams left in it. After driving with the cop behind us for a good 10 minutes, the motherfucker turns on his siren and lights. We start to freak the fuck out. My friend starts screaming "I CAN'T BE A FUCKING FELON DUDE!", and in my high-ness, I scream back, "EAT IT! EAT IT ALL FAST!". So, long story short, we're driving 50 miles an hour shoving 6 grams of weed down our throat, and I actually ate the entire joint i was smoking as well, rolling paper and all. Then, the cop goes into the lane next to us and speeds by. Apparently he got a call and needed to be elsewhere. So, we weren't getting pulled over. Fuck man.

10. I was driving with my friend to go Golfing at this sweet course like 30 min away from me, and as we are driving this chick gets on from the on ramp and wipes out going atleast 45-50 mph. we stopped and called an ambulance because she was obviously concussed and really couldn't speak proper sentences at all...Talk about a sobering experince

11. An armadillo pop out of a bush!
    Me and 3 other friends were jus chillen blazin some blunts outside some building at like 10:00 PM and all of a sudden an armadillo runs out of this small little opening in a bush, looks at us and then runs.
    Two of the friends were girls and they freaked out, I was hopin to chill with it too :(

12. [quote name='"Homesqueeze"']Rubber, this movie become 10x more confusing when your really high.

Rubber (2010) - IMDb[/quote]

Dude, I fucking love that movie!

13. You guys did the right thing, which is hard in the heat of the moment.
    Had a similar experience with a friend at 3am, we took a ramp and disappeared, luckily that ramp came up as we noticed someone is tailing us.
    Don't think it was the weed cos we noticed him at the same second. fuck it

14. I saw a teenager get shot point blank in the chest on new years while crossed

15. Yeah, I live in Florida, so if you don't have ACTUAL physical weed with you or in your pockets, there is no charges.

16. probably the night i saw an escaped komodo dragon at night while on a blunt walk with friends. saw this dude dressed as a chef cooking in this creepy cabin at around 3am while we were running back to my house. he came outside for some reason with his chefs hat still on and just watched us running. read about the escaped lizard in the paper later that week which was down the street.

17. 4chan...
    There was a donkey...
    And some chick...

I dont like to talk about it...

18. Under and ounce isn't a felony...

19. Rosie odonnel eating a salad