Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

craziest thing you have smoked out of

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by montegro, Dec 10, 2008.

1. i want to know the craziest thing you have smoked out of and how it worked.

2. This is gonna sound TERRIBLE but baby jesus. My friend stoled one of those lit up baby jesus around christmas a few years back. I love to make some shit, so i made him smokeable. Only did it once, cause soon i was done, i knew i was going to hell.

3. gatorade cap..the bottles with the grips on em

4. lol thats crazy! don't worry sand man i'll meet you there my lungs will give in, in 10 years or so haha.

5. me and my friend were walking one night and after 15 min we realized we didnt have anything to smoke out of. so after deciding that we were getting high no matter what we walked through the neighborhood for anything we could use but nothing and then finally as we were about to give up we found a fresh amp can :hello: so we shaped that bitch into a fat ass bowl and poked holes with a piece of glass we found and got realllll high. :smoke::smoke:

6. either a gravity or a homemade waterfall bong...
    i smoked from hot spoons/knives 1 time.

7. I once made a Bong out of a Baby Bottle.

8. a banana

9. a coconut and a doorstop

10. 9 foot piece of pvc pipe. Someone else had to be there to light it. My lungs still burn from that.

11. The plastic cap of a bic pen...didn't even work...

I remember seeing a youtube video awhile back where some guys made a pipe out of the ground.

12. bowling ball made into bong... hollowed out and all... very nice

13. The craziest thing i've ever smoked out of is a horn-made-into-bong, straight out of tenacious d. It's actually quite enjoyable.

14. I was with 5 gimps and we all parked in a cul-de-sac in 3 different trucks all parked close next to each other to smoke, when we realized nobody had a bowl. So one of them broke out an unused catheter and said, "hey we can use this." And so we did. We packed and smoked and passed the catheter between the 3 trucks for an entire session.

15. if anyone knows anything about paintball you have prolly heard of an smart parts ion but if not its a paintball gun. so me and my friend were blazed and wanted something new so we took it apart the gun and smoked out of that tasted like grease tho twas nasty. another time my pipe broke so we used a car cigarette lighter and smoked like knife hits

16. Craziest thing i ever smoked out of was a 50 cal golden desert eagle. It was at some random party and it was just passed to me ha

17. my girlfriends asshole.....

18. the craziest thing i ever smoked out of was probably the nailer. the hollowed out hippy hammer my friend made recently. hits like a pro haha

19. a pipe made out of parts from a fish tank
    used pieces from a little plastic water pump and made it into a pipe
    a snorkel
    countless bongs made out of every bottle imaginable back in the day

20. my buddies hand.. burnt the fuck outta him but we made it work... wow that was forever ago... memories :bongin: