Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest thing you ever ate while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zer0 AM, Dec 31, 2011.

1. What's the Craziest thing you've ever eaten while stoned? It can be anything that's edible. I was looking for food one night. Fridge- Empty. Pantry- Empty except for one thing...Frosting. I took a spoon to that shit and started shoveling it down. No food ruins my munchies.

2. Cheese Whiz and brownies. Awesome at the time, terrible anytime else. I've also eaten dry dog food, but that was more out of curiosity. I don't actually crave dog food.

3. Hahaha Ive eaten icing not high, only when I get a sweet tooth.
    Um my bro ate a bunch of stale rolls once, but me I got really baked one day and ate 2 blocks of cheese hahaha.

4. [quote name='"roostaphant"']Cheese Whiz and brownies. Awesome at the time, terrible anytime else. I've also eaten dry dog food, but that was more out of curiosity. I don't actually crave dog food.[/quote]

Word dude, I've eaten shit like that too. I've put Ketchup on cookies and chocolate on chicken too. Haha

5. I've straight up ate a bag of mini bagels. Couldn't remember why.

6. HA HA HA HA dude that's crazy, my kid was dipping his cookies in ketchup earlier tonight... Kids and stoners eat the weirdest shit.

7. One night I cooked a steak, cut it into bite-size pieces and ate it like cereal. My toilet was so disappointed in me the next day...

8. I blend pancakes so that I can transport them without the hassle.

9. i made ego waffles. made an chocolate ice cream sandwich with them. then i made more waffles and made a cream cheese waffle sandwich. i gained roughly 5 lbs.

10. Some time ago, but I once was craving mint oreos but didnt have any, so apparently the next logical process would've been to put toothpaste and oreos together. It didn't taste too bad but was pretty messed up :p

11. I've never really eaten anything weird, just large quantities of things.

12. prison goulash..
    Ramen noodles, popcorn, Dorritos in a bowl
    ah the hood old days..

13. OMG

VIP is being over run by apprentice tokers!

:eek:

:bolt:

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVC2vyVCWJI]They're Here - YouTube[/ame]

15. My bad I was aiming for Apprentice Tokers and over shot....what can I say this dank Im smoking is well dank as fuck!

16. what the deuce?

17. are you reallllly high?

are you eating crazy thing because your high?