Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest Thing Just Happened!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vtoke, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Let's start it at the very beginning. So I woke up this morning and had some time to kill before work. I decided to do a thorough run down of my grinder to get out all the little bits of bud stuck on the teeths and scraped all kief hiding around. Got a pretty good amount and smoked it bit by bit in one hit pulls with my pipe. :smoke: Got amazingly high but wished I had more to smoke on.

About 30 mins later, all of a sudden I hear a couple loud 'booms' which sounded like either gunshots of something exploding. Then I hear this persistent tiny roar going on near where the other house is adjacent. Definitely was a little shook at this point. I go downstairs and I see lots of flashing lights through the blinds and when I looked through the blinds I saw a firetruck outside and a cop car and my uncle comes in and says the next door house was on fire and no one was inside.

At this point i'm like :confused::eek::confused:

Why the hell was the next door house on fire...I've lived here for a long long time and never had anything this crazy happen in the neighborhood.

Kief for the mofuckin win! Amazing head high...still so high :D:D

2. You are really asking why your neighbors house is on fire? We do not know any more then you lol

3. #3 Frotto, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Haha his neighbors house just burned down and all he can think about is "Keig for the mofuckin win!"
    hahaha dude, you should probably check that shit out.

Haha oops, meant kief there.

4. Fuck. Keif.