Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest thing just happened to me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Jul 25, 2011.

1. On God this is a true story. So me and my friend just vaped the remainder of AK-47 I had and were pretty well lit, so we hop in my truck to go to the store to get munchies food, so we're on our way and I took some old mans spot at a stop sign and he almost turned into my car, so he follows me to the next stop light and rolls his window down and starts screaming all pissed and shit so I roll my window down to hear what hes saying and all I catch is 'YEAH, FUCK WITH ME BITCH. FUCK WITH ME!' This guy was like.. 80... Had to pull over we were laughing so hard. :smoke:

2. Took his spot at a stop sign? WTF does that even mean?

3. He was probably pissed because you made him late to country kitchen buffet or furrs or something...

Ive had old ladies throw me the bird as I passed them on the highway.

I fully support this type of behavior in our senior citizens.

4. he might mean that he cut him off, but im not positive

5. I flip people off all the time just to see the reaction, its great and while im just joking some of them get legit pissed and I know for the next 15-20 minutes all the can think is "why the hell was that guy flipping me off'" Some start screaming but only the mighty smile back in that case I drop the act an smile back.

6. Dude a guy in a cadillac was about to reverse into me so i honked at him and he gave me the finger. I was like wtf? I rolled up beside him, flip the bird, and swerve like halfway into his lane. Dude has to go into the median then starts following me home. I pulled over then pulled out my golf club and walked up to his window. Dude was screaming like a banshee about something or another. I just said "why dont you step up old man so i can break your hip". Unfortunately didnt get to break his hip.

7. hahah this reminds me. when we were coming out of the walmart parking lot this old chick was speeding and we slammed on our brakes and she did too and she started laughing and waving. and my friend yelled WHAT THE FUCK YOU OLD BITCH?! and she kept laughing and waving and we drove off. then right as we started to go a stop sign was coming up and a old guy sped up and he didnt fucking stop and we had to slam on our brakes again and he just smiled and kept speeding. we laughed for the remainder of the ride home too

8. u can act tough with a weapon to an old man

9. Me and my brother get severe road rage. I've stopped in the middle of an intersection just to step out and yell at people on the sidewalk.

10. Aaand that makes you what? Cool?

Ill never understand road rage.

11. @ Zebo- sounds like someone hasn't been taking their Omega 3 and has a few presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins!

“Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.”

The corollaries of the obesity epidemic that plagues developed societies are malnutrition and resulting biochemical imbalances. Low levels of essential n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 PUFAs) have been linked to neuropsychiatric diseases, but the underlying synaptic alterations are mostly unknown. We found that lifelong n-3 PUFAs dietary insufficiency specifically ablates long-term synaptic depression mediated by endocannabinoids in the prelimbic prefrontal cortex and accumbens. In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins. Finally, the dietary-induced reduction of CB(1)R functions in mood-controlling structures was associated with impaired emotional behavior. These findings identify a plausible synaptic substrate for the behavioral alterations caused by the n-3 PUFAs deficiency that is often observed in western diets.

Granny’s translation for those who do not speak "Sci"–

“The US diet sucks big time and we are fat, undernourished, and crazy because of it. We get WAY too much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3. Not getting enough Omega 3 can make you crazy because without it, the CB1 cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren’t made right- a chunk that is supposed to be attached, isn’t! Broken receptors give you “impaired emotional behavior”. So we think it’s the low Omega 3 diet is making the US totally nuts!”

You might consider getting some fish oil caps and see if it improves your mood! All you would need to do is rage at a dude like my late father- an "old fart" who kept a rather impressive hand gun under the driver's seat (Texas). And yes, he did use it on at least one occasion that I know of!

Courtesy is a survival skill!

Granny

12. Didn't read it...Don't believe you.

Hell, you might as well of said 'on the Easter Bunny this is a true story.':cool:

13. You rock granny, I quit smoking tobacco because of one of your scientific posts.
    Keep up the good work!

14. I work construction, and i swear u must pass through daily....

15. Hahaha dude I've had so many fuckers yell at me on the road, almost always while high. One time I didn't put my turn signal on In a parking garage and these faggots yelling shit, I was like whaaaaa?

16. Meh, lifes too short to yell on the road.
    Its also easier if you dont go around starting/perpetuating problems...