craziest thing haha

Discussion in 'General' started by jodaMc, May 4, 2005.

1. alright so me and two of my boys got a g and rolled up a couple joints and went looking for a place to go we ...blew off a couple cuz we thougth wed get stuck, so we come up on this 1 place.. 1 kids like yo lets go down this is a good spot, so we go down...(chevy s10 95' wit 4 wheel drive) and we get stuck at the botttom in a big ass hole we cant get out we try everything then we like alright so we calle dthis kid to pull us out and hes got a blazer wit pretty big ass tires and we waitin for him to come and we like lets jsut think of a sotry incase osme1 comes down liek the popo or lieka nieghbor so right after that we saw a cop liek far away so we were liek fuck ...then he neevr came ....so that kid came finally and he coems down he gets stuck also so we like dude wtf so that kid calls some1 and we waitin for this guy ..hes like yo this guy is crazy...he always get people outta shit liek perfect redkneck guy...finally he shows up with the loudest fucking trcuk ever wit a beer in his hand...so he gets the 2nd kid that got struck out by drvin and then finnally pulls out are car ....(all took like 20 min) then we all got togetehr and smoked those j's.

after we left...some dude was liek yo sweep up all this dirt on the road form our tires so we swept a little..haha then we were out..

i just got home and i am preetyyy high so sorry if u cant understand anythin haha...peacee

2. You passed two joints between five people, and you are so stoned that you cannot type a complete sentence?

3. Wow, ive never been stuck in a 'big ass hole' before. I bet youd need a really frikkin hot shower to get clean after that. Damn..

4. naw well mand my my boy smoked 1 and we had 1 other for like 4 people cuz the others didnt smoke..and it was bomb shit actually ...reall good..