Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest/Stupidest Strain Name You Ever Heard?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dont Be Sketch, Feb 21, 2011.

1. What was the craziest or dumbest strain name you've ever heard. I think mine has to be Red Eye Souwee

2. orgasmo kush

3. Tropical Haze.

its not that crazy but its just a fake name someone was tryna push

4. "this shits so good, its called rediculous" quoted by one of the lamest dealers of victor, ny. the last story i heard of him was selling .5 for 20 and his excuse was that he was on acid. and 90% of acid in victor (where i live) is fake. and then this burnout chick mass texts everyone selling used pipes and then was selling "white on white" tabs which im assuming is the standard white construction paper with nothing in it. i hate my town.

5. Bubba's Butthole (ftw!:D)

Sounds like Bumfuck Egypt to me. You should move to California.

6. Lol, you kind of trailed off just a lil' bit, but I know what you mean, I hate people who try to sell fake shit. Did he sound like an idiot when he said "rediculous" haha.

7. Alaskan Thunderfuck

8. Stupidest isn't a word.. sorry to burst your bubble.

9. #9 HyEbrid, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    Just had some ATF (was pretty good) along with some Chocolope last week.

Smoke a bowl and see if it makes sense...that's all that really matters here. Wrong forum to be critiquing word usage and other grammatical errors.

10. CaliLady.

11. king bud.

i know for a fact its fake, i mean come on.

i did just pick up some orange crush though. i really dont give a shit about strain names to be honest, as long as its good weed. which this is.

12. Milf Weed haha:smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. African Kush

14. lol yeah i did but i had to say it cause it was just so stupid i never got over that text from this girl haha. and yeah he did and i kid you not the next week he said "yeah man this shit is amazing, its called killer" :confused::confused:

15. This dude one time tried to tell me he has "cinnamon toast kush"

[​IMG]

16. #16 monstaro, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    I'm deciding between California and Colorado.

Granted this town is better once you get out of high school, the 'counter culture' of the town is large yet retarded. (For the most part) I still would like to get out of here, at least for the sake of weather.

17. I'd recommend Venice Beach, California :smoke:

18. Is the bud pretty good in NY? Where I live right now all that comes through is dank. The other day this stuff called lemonade came through, it was probably a fake name, but I always love a good name as long as it's dank bud haha.

19. lmfao, that has to be the funniest shit I've heard in awhile. I'd +rep you if only I knew how to haha.

20. I've never smoked anything with a strain name or anything, but my homie was telling me about when he lived in the city. He said his dealer tried to sell him some "Pussy Fart Kush", and he said the dude was 100% serious about the name.