Craziest smoking devices ever.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by cannahippy, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Ok so as stoners we are very inovative. Especially when u got a good stash and not even a paper n the house. I kno cans n apples n all that old stuff but lets here some weird shit. For me I've made bongs outta basically anything that will hold water for a minute. Smoked outta tampon tubes and this one is tricky don't start judging n all the high and mighty crap. I use those mini bibles as huge rolling paper supply. As far as inventions I made a neat bong from a fire extinguisher n high school. What y'all got

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Made a bong out of boiler tube in the Navy kept it in the smoke stack someone found it turned it in capt had it on his desk for paper weight

• Like Like x 3
  3. I've never made any really out there homemade pieces. Just the standards: bottles (plastic and later glass), cans, produce, carving pipes from wood, etc. I've made a few bongs with plastic showerhead and reverse shower percs, not the greatest, but not bad to be made from empty bottles.

My friend made a power hitter from a bag-valve-mask, a device used to manually ventilate patients. Like this: [​IMG]
    We squeezed the bag, stuck a joint in the hole at the bottom, lit it, and just let the bag fill. Then removed the joint and hit! It held up to its name :smoking:

4. Lol When I was 15, I tried to make a bong out of a 5 gallon sparklettes bottle and a garden hose. Damn thing did not work and my friends all laughed at me.

The following year my friends and I hooked up a aquarium air pump to a pipe and it blew smoke out of a tube. I forgot exactly how we had it hooked up but it worked beautifully.

5. Nothing really too Macgyverish on my part but in high school I had a 3 hose hookah just kind of collecting dust so I stole 2 lab stoppers and a test tube from my science class (from a teacher who despised smoking), took the hoses off of the hookah, managed to make the test tube into a downstem (got lucky breaking it really), and plugged the other two holes with the lab stoppers

Wound up selling the thing for 30 dollars, but I kind of miss it. It had a little frog on the neck. good times

• Like Like x 1
  6. We made a water pipe out of a beer ball, it was about a 3-4 gallon ball, we drilled and tapped four holes along the top for threaded nipples that allowed us to connect lengths of 1/2 hose, one of which was hooked to a gas mask. The bowl was an exhaust reducer 2 1/2", to 2" with a plate welded to the bottom, which was drilled and a pipe welded to it to go inside the ball via a large rubber cork where the tap would normally go.

The bowl had a cap on it , that clipped on using old GM distributor clips. The cap was drilled and tapped to fit another hose that went to a small 12v compressor. You would get the bowl light by toking on the hoses, then snap the cap on the bowl and hit the switch to the compressor. We originally tried using a section from a mesh colander for a ,but it would burn it up in nothing flat. We eventually welded a plate inside the bowl with a bunch of small holes drilled in it.

It held about a 3/4 ounce and would burn through it in a couple of minutes. Luckily the average price for decent weed was about $40 an ounce back then.

I painted it metalflake silver, with a black band around it, and lettered "USS Sputnik" in the band using gold leaf. It was a beast!

7. Made a water pipe from a fancy metal body powder container and some rubber tubing and a few plumbing parts. Had it for years until a friend ran it over with his car.

8. I was hung over from a party and left my piece at the house where the party was. I spent the night at my friend's house that night, and when I got to my car that morning I had no choice but to roll my kush up into some notebook paper from my school backpack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Freshman year I had a banana I smoked out of for about 4 days or so. I was suprised it didn't go bad sooner, I think I used an incense stick

• Like Like x 1
  10. I bored a Crystal Head Vodka bottle through the eye socket. And attached a salvaged neck from an old Agung bong I had. Only had to shave a few mm from the neck to get a good seal. A mate of mine saw it. And I ended up making him one too.

My current one is a beer bottle with crummy plastic tubing.
    But I've also made hookah bongs and the classic gas mask. But from an old work respirator.

Here's the hooka wannabe and "headshot".

Attached Files: