Craziest Sex You Have Ever Had Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HydroPlease, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Here's my story. Okay I've only had sex a few times and I've only fucked one chick my current girlfriend.
    A few weeks ago I went to the rodeo with her and her family [I live in Houston] and when we were driving home we started to cuddle in the back seat[her dad was driving]. She laid on my lap and started to rub my dick through my pants. She asked me if if felt good and i told her that it didn't so she unzipped my pants and gave me a blowjob as her dad was driving! Her dad never found out and it was the best blowjob I've ever had :D

2. How the fuck did he not notice man...was it like a van or something?

If it wasn't...its very hard to believe lol. but w/e.

3. haha ive gotten a handy in the back of my car while my dad was driving

4. BS

the sound of getting one's dick sucked is only a little distinct :wave:

5. no it was an an expedition third row seat her dad couldn't see my gf blowing me

6. she didn't make a sound she was sucking slowly

7. I completely believe this cause I've experienced it first hand ;)

8. Fucking my ex-girlfriends best friend on halloween while she was dressed like a slutty cop. The party was at a hotel and it fucking sucked but we broke into a room close by and it went from there.

9. Her dad was probably like,

"Holy shit, look at my daughter blow!"

And got all horny and shit...

10. dont stop now man!
    continue

11. #11 GGrass, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Craziest sex I've ever had

--

It was inside the sauna room... of my condominium I used to live in...

I thought it was empty coz in the early afternoon, nobody comes to the sauna...

I took a shower first... and got all relaxed... and thought about may be masturbating in the sauna, like I sometimes do... just jack it slowly under the towel and cum freely... the best jack off session...

Anyway, when I entered the sauna, there were... three people already in it. An older man, and two younger women.

At first I didn't think anything, and took my seat at the corner, hoping that they'd soon leave so I can jack off...

But they didn't leave... they sat... but soon, I felt something strange, as they were sitting awefully close to each others... I kind of suspected they were being naughty before I came in, but didn't say anything coz... you never know...

I felt a bit awkward, so I left the room and walked over to the pool, when the man came out and said,

"Hey man..."

And I turned to look, and he looked a lot older than he did in the sauna room.

"What's up?"

I asked.

"Well, aren't you the guy from the 12th floor?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, we're also on the 12th floor..."

And I looked at him again, and I recongnized him as the guy living on my floor. And I remember he had two daughters, and suddenly I was struck by a thought, that got me an incredible boner.

I couldn't recognize them coz it was a bit dark, and they were practically half naked, but during the day, I would have certainly recognized them if I saw them...

I said to him,

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, you looked different..."

And he laughed and said,

"Yeah... it must be because of the wet hair. Hey, I was wondering..."

And I sensed he was about to say something crazy coz he stooped low and began to whisper.

"You want to come into the sauna and join us?"

The way he said it gave me an incredible boner coz... well, between guys, we know what we mean... when we're being... horny, you know what I mean?

I was thinking in my head,

"Holy fuck, look at this guy! His fucking his own daughters, and he wants me to join!"

And I was like,

"Hell yeah!!"

--

I went back in the sauna room, which was... pretty large... enough room for at least 10 people...

When we walked in, the two girls hurrily covered up their body with the large towel.

Then, the man sat in between the two girls, and grabbed his daughters' waist in the most lustful way.

"You like them? They're both old enough to fuck."

And the two were indeed extremely fuckable... one of them looked 18... the other, may be 16?

I was trying to look cool.. but inside, my heart was racing.

He then slid his hand under the girl on his right, the older one, and began to feel her tits, and immediately the girl went into some sort of trance.

He moved his hands up and down the sweaty body, and soon, I found myself doing the same to the other daughter...

The sauna room was usually empty coz .. well, nobody uses it anyway... and that's why I come here often... to jack off... but today, I was getting to fuck these pretty girls, WITH their father!!

Oh my fucking god...

The father - daughter couple started to fuck on the corner. He was constantly looking over at the stranger - daughter couple, and I think he was getting more horny from watching one of his daughter get fucked by me, than fucking his other daughter.

He lifted the towel that was wrapped around his daugthers waist and slipped his huge dick into her pussy. And I heard a desperate sigh,

"Ah... daddy....."

Man... her voice was enough to make me cum... but I held on, and instead, fucked the hell out of the other daughter... for at least 10 minutes...

It was the most intense 10 minutes of fucking in my life. The constant cry of the girls, saying,

"Fuck me... Daddy..."

was doing an incredible things to my horniness... I don't think I've ever been THAT horny in my life...

Only after I busted on the girls belly, did the man finish himself. He came directly on his daughter's pussy, and it was a lovely sight...

After we were done, the man said,

"You can come over to our house anytime you want to."

And I said,

"Thanks, and it was nice meeting you, neighbors!"

And then we parted...

You can bet I got a lot more of the two girls' pussies... taking turns with their father...

Man... it was the best fucking days of my life.

--

Got to add, it was a story.

12. Wildest was definitely a xtc fueled night, I had my lip pierced at the time, 2 rings right by each other and one was a fresh pierce. When i woke up in the morning I was on the floor, and my lip was really hurting, i go to touch it and my lip rings are gone and my lip REALLY FUCKING HURT, bitch was biting and chewing on the fresh piercing, it was a mess, had to remove piercings some point in night, had blood literally all over me, deep scratches on my back, neck, chest, it looked like I had gotten into a fight with a fucking rabid cat.

Moral of the story: don't fuck scratchy freak girls on xtc when you can't feel the pain. You'll feel it later.

13. 69 is about the craziest thing I ever did... Yeah, whatchu know bout that lol.

Oh oh oh, and had sex in the forest aswell :)

14. #14 DAVlD, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahahah this is why I love you:smoke: :love:

15. Let's see.....

I've gotten a blowjob on the Pirates Of The Carribean ride at Disneyland.Back row,in the dark parts.A different time at Disneyland on the Pinnochio ride,I fingered that same gf on that ride.One time I fingered her at the L.A. arboretum outside in the sitting area for one of the resturants.Also plenty of tit grabbing in public too.

My most recent ex,well we've fucked in a public community swimming pool for her neighborhood.Just had her pull the part of the bathing suit where her pussy be over and put her up against the wall of the pool and stuck my member in her.She loved it,as did I!Then we went over to the hot tub messed around some more then I blew my load all over her face in the hot tub.Right after we finished some older guy was coming into the pool area.

Also the gf i fucked in the pool,well the first bj she ever gave me was on her couch in the living room.Her mom and stepdad were upstairs and her sister left with her friends.Anywho,she sucked me til i came in her mouth,she proceeded to swallow,but my hard on never went away so she sucked again til i came.10 min later we're pretty much dry humping with her on top of me making out,then all of the sudden we hear "HI GUYS!" and it's her sister and friends.I was like DAMN if they had come in 10 min earlier they'd gotten quite the show!They were actually trying to scare us but instead we were getting all hot n bothered.hahaha.

One time she gave me a blowie in the morning and again like 5 min later her grandma came home.Also on the couch. :D

Of course she's given me road head and what not.
    Damn I miss that girl!:(
    I hope we're reunited soon.

16. That daddy story is hella crazy for sure. Craziest would have to be two years ago when I went to nationals with a high school club. On the plane ride I asked this girl who I had made out with before from the club, that we had a golden opportunity to do it in the bathroom. (Mile High Club) We left and it was pretty obvious to the teacher and chaperones with us what we were going to do. When we landed the adults took us over and told us that kind of thing could get us arrested and ish...I told them to buzz off and that it was sweet. They called my parents, and my dad greeted me back with a huge hug and said "I'm proud of you boy!" ....I hadn't even showed him my 3rd place trophy from nationals yet. Hehe

17. what about the craziest sex you've ever heard?

one time i was in a hotel (school event) it was me, a buddy, some hot chick, and a damn chaperone...

and i was almost asleep and the shower started running "i was thinking WTF really? im trying to sleep" at like 2:00 a.m.

it stopped about 20 mins later by that time my buddy and the chaperone were asleep supposedly...

the door from the shower opens up and i have one eye open and i get a peek at a nice rack and landing strip :ey:

she walks over and climbs into bed! and begins mumbling and then i heard the sound of a BJ (you know that sound):devious:.

by this time im thinking omg my buddy is getting a blow :laughing:

but then the i heard covers on the bed getting thrown around and heard the distinct sound of fucking!!! (i was almost laughing with tears at this point)

a little over 5 mins went by and i heard her say in a low voice "its alright cum on my chest" :laughing: i let out a small laugh but fake snored to let my buddy finish.

i woke up the next morning early and found that everyone had went to breakfast so i packed up my shit and went down to breakfast (the girl had a big smile on her face :D)

i asked my buddy if he had a good night?

and his reply was "no! you were keeping me up last night fucking"

and i was like WTF? "i thought it was you!!!"

he said "what? "then if it wasnt you then...OMG"

SHE WAS FUCKING THE CHAPERONE!!! :eek:

18. some crazy shit man.... some unspeakably crazy crazy shit

19. #19 GGrass, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    After the day at the sauna, I thought about visiting their house, in case I could get lucky again.

But I hesitated for few days, coz it was still a very fucked up thing, to fuck someone's daughter like that.

And the memory of that day at the sauna was still very fresh in my memory. Everytime I thought about the sauna, I would get a boner and the need to masturbate. And masturbated I did... for three days straight, replaying the fucked up event that took place in the sauna room.

Week had gone by, and the memory was beginning to fade away, when I bumped into one of the girls at the lobby.

"Hey, hello..."

"Hi..."

We greeted simultaneously. It was the older daughter. She smiled and blushed, and I couldn't help being reminded of that day at the sauna.

We got on the elevator together, and I pressed the floor, and we stood silently and motionlessly. But my mind was racing at 200 miles per second!

20. #20 Coco16, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow that's crazy! Did u ever go to their house