Craziest Sex Stories

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by basedgoddess00, Sep 14, 2013.

1. I'm sure everyone's had their super-crazy, closet freak sex experience at some point....

Feel free to share if you have the balls. :ey:

2. Fitting room in a Macys with a beautiful young girl who I am assuming thought I look good in the shirt I was trying on :)  Best "do I look good in this" response a guy can get! 

3. The real question is are you real or do you have the balls? :) 

Am I real? What kind of question is that?

5. A logical one. There's some weird people on the internet that get off on posing a seemingly attractive girl

6. #6 basedgoddess00, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013

Check out my instagram, babe. I'm real. Liveyourlife_00

7. get used to it. they think you're a man behind the computer screen.

my craziest sex story ...
    um yall don't wanna know lol

Oh, but we do. ;)

9. I had 2 girls rape me once. One of the most erotic expieriences of my life.

10. Sounds awesome. Assuming they were fine.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

11. Damn.

Answer your question?

13. Hey, you can't deny that it doesn't happen.

But can't there be hot stoner girls within this community? I feel so unappreciated.

Well I certainly didn't mean to be a jerk. I am assuming most of the people on here that look like they could be hot are most likely fat old guys. 

Yes, one can hope and assume! Maybe now we can prove it! :)

17. Just because you have a matching instigram doesnt mean much....there are literally sights that have numerouse pics of people all for the reason of posing as someone else...

not saying your not legit....just that its pretty easy to impersonate someone else online..

18. I wanna see I wanna see but i dont have an andriod phone. Can I download it to my laptop?

19. #19 Digs n Dabs, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013

Do I need to join first? 

NVM. You have beautiful eyes basedgoddess00. I hope you are smiling and having a great night!  :) 

20.   I've added a few on this site, but here's another. Me and a very good friend of mine decided to go out for drinks, dancing and fucking in the great outdoors. We started off by bar hopping and ended up practically fucking on the dance floor of the last bar we went to. We then went to the parking lot and fucked around a little more. Eventually we drove off and stopped here and there to fuck a little more. We ended up in an orchard fucking and sucking, and it was at that moment that I discovered that she was a screamer. It was one of the best sexual experiences that I had in my life up to that point but I couldn't help but think some farmer was going to show up and either, A: Join in, B: Shoot me and take my woman back to his barn to do squidgy things to her, or C: All of the above. I'm not much of a story teller, but there ya have it.