Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest rolled thing you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beartrap, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Once me and my buddies (there were 7 of us) rolled a blunt using a grape swisher with white widow, white rhino, gods gift, and super gods gift then some hash on top of that then some hash oil, then kief on top of that.... fattest blunt ive ever seen and got us all stupid stoned.. :smoke:
    so what are some of your stories? :bongin:

2. nothing. smoking is for satan.

3. last years super bowl me and 5 other friends rolled up a super blunt with about 8 grams in it... we got 3/4 of the way through it and no one even wanted it.. saved it for after the game, it just got so resonated.. kinda sucked. not recommended.
    a while ago i had a perfect cross-joint that met in the middle simultaneously..and a blunt with as many planetary OG's as we could find, think we got mars, earth, venus and jupiter OG for it if i remember right.. but that might not be the most reliable sense when it comes to that ;)

4. When I was 12 we smoked leaves off a tree in some lined paper.

5. I literally lol'd so hard.... :smoke:

6. Back when I smoked blunts, I rolled a 4g fatty of some Blue Dream. My tolerance has never been the same lol

7. Rolled from a bible :smoke:

the guilt kicks in when the high goes down

8. You're so full of shit, 5 posts.

9. I rolled a perfect, just as good looking as a cigar, blunt on dec 31st and smoked it on new years in my ban with my brother. It was really dank and I forget the name, but it was killer. I used a swisher white grape. Too bad im on probation now cant wait till I get off! :smoke: :yay: :hippie:

10. one time when i was like 11 some of my friends rolled up some ground nutmeg in envelope papers it was so nasty nobody got high of course, and he only took like 1 hit each.

11. I smoked a four gram blunt of assorted super chronics... I rolled it up in a honey dutchmaster, super cone blunt.. It was so potent you could not even take a full drag. Took an hour and a half to smoke, both my mates passed out after 2/3 of it.

12. i have the dream right now, was my lasst pickup only got a 8th but it lasted me a week which is wild cuz an 8th usually lasts 2-3 days round me////shit put me to sleep :)

btw hiiii guys im back.....moved back from cali to new york...prices are killer :( gettin some good shit tho comparable to the meds out in cali

13. I wouldn't say crazy, but my first "rolled thing" was the saddest excuse for a joint ever. It was sophomore year in highschool and my friend had papers and I brought green. We sat on his porch and rolled the loosest, most uneven J ever. It burned for a total of 30 seconds, and the entire time we were yelling at each other to hurry up and pass it.

14. first time i went to the club when i was 18 (2001) i picked up hash oil. had no idea how to smoke it. did a google search found a hash oil blunt tutorial (i think it was on grasscity but who idk). i didnt read it just thought it was self explanatory. spread oil all over the sweet was almost out of the whole gram i bought that day. and then the same amount of weed i normally put in a sweet (like a gram). rolled it up, got hash oil on my tongue it was gross. burned soooo slow got me and 3 buddies so high it was great.

another thing i think of was me and my good friend's first time visiting san diego, my senior year in high school, we could only find a hook for disgusting mexi brick weed. so we got a quad for like 35 bucks or something. i had brought down like 8 grams of hash. so we rolled up like mad hash jays. at some point during the weekend we picked up some powdery stuff, ended up not using it all and right before our flight back to the bay area we rolled 2 fat chewy/hash blunts for my friend, the guy driving us to the airport and I smoked one before we left the house and one on the ride to the airport. Funnest time ive ever had in an airport/airplane haha.

lol thanks for the walk down memory lane lol. love that part of grasscity haha stoned rambling haha

15. 4 g OGKUSH blunt and 2 g of kief playa:smoke:

16. 2 super blunts rolled into 1 EPIC blunt.
    Amongst 5 heads. =)

17. me and a friend bout age 12 smoked grass with copy paper.like weeds grass that u pull out or the ones that look like wheat

18. Dry grass in bamboo :cool:

19. bark from some tree in the woods cos i was high and thought it would be funny, actually tasted alright but pointless!

20. A huge Jefferey.