Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest place you've toked a bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeepHits, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Mine was in an indoor waterpark i snuck a bullet in my bathing suit and took a few hits in a water slide lol, i had some trouble but i got a few rips, my friend went after me and it was cashed. :hello:

2. With my old principal of my highschool :D we had met acouple times during my highschool years to say the least :p

3. Train tracks... I'm a very uninteresting human being.

4. Maybe in the car, In broad daight in traffic. We were stopped for likke 10 mintes at a red light, and I said fuck it... The guy next to us seen me and just smiled and shit..

5. My brother from another mother, now gone... Was in the hospital battling leukemia and asked me to to bring my dugout to the hospital. When I arrived he asked me to wheel him out the ER exit and we toked up at the entrance to the hospital in front of whomever was looking.

The situation was so dire that neither of us gave a shit we just blazed up and then went back upstairs and hung out.

RIP Trent. :smoke:

6. on the highway. were smoking joints/ bowls w/e we wanted basically on a road trip. there was 4 of us. i def caught some people starin at me smokin a joint, was pretty funny at the time the expressions on their faces.

7. Right outside a popular move theater before the move. One time in my car in the parking lot (and we were blowing it out the windows) and even sketchier was right by the entrance, slightly behind some random pillar.

8. [quote name='"tbomb515"']Right outside a popular move theater before the move. One time in my car in the parking lot (and we were blowing it out the windows) and even sketchier was right by the entrance, slightly behind some random pillar.[/quote]

Behind my neighbors house, on a sidewalk. We gathered in a circle and I tripped a shit that night.

Another, the first time I got high, we gathered in the middle of this woods, where it was all open, and there was houses surrounding it that you could see. It was pitch black, so you could see into people's houses. There was one street light. Damn was I high that night.

9. i have smoked all over in public places, at school, work, etc.

one time at school it snowed so hard we got like over a foot and they were shoveling and plowing the parking lot and me and my buddy got into my car without knocking off any snow so you couldnt tell we were in there and blazed a blunt with people plowing and shoveling all around us lol

10. In class with a substitute teacher

11. In the school bathroom during lunch sophomore year...went to the "freshman" building so whatever freshman was last signed out to the bathroom would've gotten the blame for the bathroom smelling of weed....

bathroom.

12. Prolly in the middle of a field that was surrounded on 3 sides by roads, and the other side by houses. Lol. It was sketchy as fuck.
    And then in a public park bathroom during a carnival. Lol. Right when i walked out a guy was like "was that guy smoking weed?" to his friend, and his friend goes "that was the second time today!" (i had went in there earlier that day because there was nowhere else, i guess he smelled it when i walked out then too.) and then one of them yells "YO!" so i started speed walking right home and didnt look back. (i was extremely high and paranoid. Lol.)

That situation taught me to only carry what your gonna smoke(if i woulda got busted i woulda been in shit. Lol.) now whenever i smoke anywhere i can get busted, i only bring about a bowl(or whatever i can suck down in under five minutes.) wrapped in a piece of paper, so i can just toss that after i smoke.

13. Well, me and three other friends decided to toke on a bowl in a church owned abandoned bus in their parking lot.:devious:

I also remembered the first time i got high. It was in the same parking lot only this time in an abandoned car and the priest came out with a bat in his hands. LOL. My friends and i got out of the car and hopped over some dudes fence.:smoke:

14. at work, up in one of those bucket trucks while working on my company's security cameras.

15. Haha me and two friends were on a burn run during our 2.5 hour break between classes, and we were at a red light so we kept the J low down but I hit it really obviously, and this kid in the next car over with his parents (he was in back) stared at us until we saw him and then he gave us the biggest thumbs up and smile I have ever seen! It's such a good feeling when people approve :3

16. Thats fucked up. Haha.

17. In a tree at a hospital. I was just sitting up there chilling with my pipe on my lap and this security guard walked by so I hid the pipe and when I turned around to check if he was looking and he was long gone but when was looking for him my pipe fell and landed in the bark and this army guy saw it and picked it up and said damn you've got balls and laughed and walked away.

18. light a few bowls in high school tech class, while lights were out and class was watching a movie

19. Friend and I smoked a bowl as we walked down a country road real late at night.

20. In Florida in a rental car. I walked out onto the beach with no sunglasses and basically had to close my eyes while I walked.

Too stupid to realize it at the time but a crowded movie theater bathroom with like 20 plus people in there.