Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

craziest place you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sexweed325, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Whatup GC.

I was just sitting in my CIT 100 Introduction to Computers class and started to wonder....could i smoke in the movie theater tonight when i go out with my gf?

Then i started thinking about all the other places i could try smoking :smoke:

Which brings me to my question. What is the craziest or most outlandish place you have ever smoked good 'ole mary jane?

My craziest place is a little lame. I smoke in my bedroom while my mom was sleeping in the adjacent room. She came in as i shut the window :smoke:

2. I try to smoke in non crazy places lol, probably why i have never been caught.

3. in my bathtub everyday after class

4. Behind the Super Stop & Shop in my town their is this old rotting barn thing in all this thick vegetation. It is pretty big. Grafitti all over the place. Wicked dirty. Probably frequented by the homeless.

Well anyways, their is a square hole in the ceiling that you can climb up into by using an overturned shopping cart. So we all climb up and their is basically nothing up their. Just a few big holes in the floor, and some creepy rusty hooks and blades hanging way up in the corner only accesible by an old rotting ladder.

We all smoked a bowl or two then struggled to get back down. Safe to say I never went back their again. Way to creepy.

5. Inside the classroom when i was in 10th grade. Out Of an Apple. The thing i didn't know whas that the girrl next to me was pregnant and she made A scene and they called security, to make the story short they suspended me lol.

6. thats definately the most badass won ive read so far :cool:

in the classroom? really? thats bold lol :smoke:

7. This^ But ive smoked in port-o-pottys at the renissance festival, ive smoked in a car behind a cop at a light. Churches, schools, public parks on benches lol. Not the brightest ideas but i havnt been caught yet *knock on wood* and tend to not do public/ sketchy toking very often.

8. On the bus right behind the driver in 9th grade. Like every single place in the school haha I eventually did get caught.

9. Does vaping count? I've Vaped in museums, sitting behind my grandma

10. I rolled one on a restaurant table after eating, strange looks, but i smoked it outside ;)

11. well I've smoked in all sorts of places, bathrooms,roofs,high school,hotels,hills,but the sketchiness place would probably be the time i smoked a bowl in a movie theater, it was empty except for a couple that was siting pretty far away. oh and i smoked a joint with a cop only 5-10 feet away but this was in egypt and cops don't really care about hash/weed smoking(in general)

12. My first time. Smoked on the roof top of some ghetto apartment building

13. On the main square of the city, where cops patrol all the time especially in the evening.

14. I wish I could say something like "I once vaped while skydiving over a small city while in hand to hand combat. But I think the craziest locale was at the oldest graveyard in the city. I mean I wasn't creeped out like my two friends, because I don't believe in ghosts, but the fact the tiny graveyard is literally on the side of a Cash Saver Discount grocery store. And that's just crazy to me.

15. Everest, you'd be the highest person in the world.

Both physically, and mentally

16. I smoked a blunt on a kayak in the lake behind my house. Not sure if that's really "crazy" though

17. Not really crazy, but about 2 or 3 months ago me and 2 buddies posted up behind a bathroom at a park. At this point I wasn't a smoker, my buddies we're bugging me to get high, so I said fuck it, got high and about 10 minutes later the cops show up, I bolt off running into the forest, apparently she saw me, but she didn't see me running. Nothing scarier then being baked as fuck and the cops showing up, basically I went and played man vs wild in the forest for about an hour, found my way back to my buddies parked car, and he's nearly in tears cause he thought I fell into the creek/river and drowned. One fucked up night.

18. id like to drop acid and do a basejump. a bit of topic but def crazy :)

19. Not sure really, smoked in so many places, a lot at gigs which brings me to a time when i was waiting for one of my favorite bands to come on stage, smoked a few blunts with my group before hand but felt fine, suddenly the lights came on and they started the first song, was so close and the lights and everything went right through me, all of us just stood there in pure amazement/trying not to faint, could barely stand but it was fucking amazing, was like a 40 minute orgasm