Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest place you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 4, 2012.

1. in traffic in the middle of philly, or maybe as I was going through a toll into newport, also in the baseball press box in my school which faces a police station :smoke:

2. i use to get out of the classroom for photography class and i always went to this little nature trail we had beside the school for a one-hitter-quitter.

3. i got a couple... In my school bathrooms all the time, under the bleachers during a game, on my bus, and in a walmart produce aisle.

Theres a fire tower on top of a mountain a couple miles from my house, theres only someone in it once or twice a summer during dry weather. So me and some friends hopped the fence and went to the top. The actual cabin at the top was locked, but the view from the stairs was still fucking incredible. You litterally could see forever, i could litterally see my house. We each smoked a bowl there.

And i took a gravity bong hit out of the lake at the top of the grand tetons national park. It's a little glacial pond at the top of the mountain. the water was perfectly clear, you can see the bottom perfectly since the water is so clean, even where its 10' deep. It was actually something on my bucket list.

I also took grav hits out of the Yellowstone river, Colorado river, the Mississippi, Salt lake, And the Yukon.

Beat that, Bitches.

4. Deans office is badass. :cool: