Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest place you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 4, 2012.

1. the freezer of cold stone lol

smoked a bowl a little before closing while getting some shit, closed the store while high.

2. on a hay stack next to a railroad track

3. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Deep deep down inside the earth in an old abandoned mine shaft, hot boxed that shit.[/quote]

That....would be some awesome shit

4. [quote name='"Nba1"']

Anyone have any idea where I can download that movie? I can't find it anywhere…[/quote]

Go on a site called "let me watch this". Make a free account and watch as many movies you want. If you can't find the right one PM for the link

5. [quote name='"RC Flyer"']In South Korea, some dirt weed that was locally grown.[/quote]

Fuuuuuuuuck I'm in Korea right now and dying for some bud lol. Going back to the states in a couple days anyways

6. I've smoked at a lot of crazy places but I'll just name a few.
    Prison - For starters it's crazy mainly just because of the aspect of getting caught and having to spend time in the hole, but those few hours spent being high, was always well worth the risk in my opinion.

In a bank - A few years back I took a few tokes of my electric cig I had hash oil in, lucky I was never caught, nor did anyone even see me take my hit.

Lastly a lot of people consider toking at the cemetery to be crazy, me personally, I find it somewhat calming and relaxing, and ultimately makes me feel more at peace.

7. haha nah I'm playing, actually no trouble with the law. Craziest place would prly have to be in the bushes at the disney world resort, or back in high school on campus

8. [quote name='"Billygo"']

A few years back I took a few tokes of my electric cig I had hash oil in[/quote]

True ninja smoker

9. In my schools library. Brought a one hitter and lit up. :)

10. These are great keep em coming :hello:
    I just remembered when i first started smoking (14) i was sitting at my computer desk just straight up toking, didnt really understand the fact that weed smelt so strong then. Came to the realization when my did came out mid-sesh. Amazing buzzkill, just went to bed after :(

11. On the way to pick up my bro's car from a dwi stop.. they werent arresting him just said he had to call someone to pick his car up they werent letting him drive (blew a .04)... I show up high as a kite look the troopers in the eyes and apologize for my brothers actions, turn look at him and said "you know better than to pull shit like this get in the car" shook the officers hands and left. lmaoo best part was he had just gotten a brand new bmw 335 haha win!

12. Mount Princeton. I was sooooooooo baked. I was in the steam room and a person talked to me, but their voice sounded so far away yet I understood what they said. Haha

13. at a mcdonalds literally right across the street from the police precient lol really dumb idea im so lucky i didnt get caught

14. Back in high school in the commons area right before class in the morning.
    Bought some weed, put in a homemade pipe and smoked it behind some kids.
    Smoked in a couple school bathrooms and behind a tiny little wall too.
    Pretty stupid, wised up quick after I was searched.

15. on a fucking mountain side at 11,000 feet of elevation!

16. Not too crazy, probably just behind the movie theater haha I'm going camping in Nevada next summer though so hopefully that will have breathtakingly gorgeous places to smoke

17. probably in an abandoned house. we are pretty sure the cops were called on us cause as we were walking out of the neighborhood two cops drove up towards the house.

18. Cruising at about 145 in a 04 svt cobra, I love driving while high, almost like it enhances my senses.

One time I smoked a fat joint and went riding in the woods with a few buddies, riding my kx250.

At a Lexington Legends game in a bathroom stall.

Those are probably the craziest, been plenty of sketchy places though

19. I smoked in the bathroom at school way back in like 8th or 9th grade, I had a 1/2 oz on me too.

20. Not exactly crazy but when I was about 14 I lit up a joint on the school bus and breathed a big ball of smoke down the aisle. It was funny seeing everyone's reactions as it hit them.