Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest place you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 4, 2012.

1. in an abandoned house's basement, hahah

in a porta potty at warped tour :D

Or when i smoked a bowl walking down the streets of this rich neighborhood with my friends hahah

2. On the roof of Bob Evans on 4th of July then we climbed down and ate inside

3. On top of the highschool.

4. on the roof of a kfc while cars drove by and could easily see us.

5. On the TTC subway. Inbetween two subway cars while it was moving with my gf at like 1:30 weekday last train, looong time ago...cant do that anymore, now the trains are like the ones in Europe, like one long train car.

6. :wave: Did you burn a ramen seasoning to cover the smell?

7. There used to be this pond behind my school, pretty cool shit, only accessed by off roading and me and my *****s probably went through a lb there, had my best trips there!

8. 18,000ft high pass in the Himalaya.

9. smoked on a church playground..

10. Where I lived before I moved there were these random railroad tracks kinda by the high-school. You had to walk through the woods to get to them. There was the whatever the part of the train that you drive is called, and two traincars. It was an old abandoned train that wasn't used so the town just put it there. Me and my buddies would hotbox the train you drive in. Pretty cool weird place. Then all the kids would throw parties there and cops starts randomly checking it everyday.

11. hahahha. :laughing:

12. Caught the last showing of How High and had the theater to our self blazed a blunt:)
    In the mojave desert at a rest stop blazed a blunt... Couldn't pass that one up

13. smoked in a bathroom at the skatepark once, twas sketch

14. Some friends and I were passing a joint around in a car, and there was some schmuck tailgating us with his highbeams on. We kept smoking, and finally realized he was a cop when he passed us. Pretty much killed our high lol

15. STORY TIME!

I was in a big park at night with a handful of friends.. right in the middle of a field. 1 guitar, some bongos, some beers, and some bowls. None of us had lights or anything... we were being decently quiet, and the field was huge, so we weren't really worried.

A cop rolled by once, but didn't shine his light or anything, and there were a couple trees in the way, so we thought he missed us and went back to havin a good time.

About 15 mins later, 3 cop cars were driving on the grass headed towards us... we all instantly ran (none of us were 21 at the time, and we were in a park after hours). As we were running the cops were on their megaphones or w/e saying "STOP NOW OR WE'LL BE FORCED TO RELEASE DOGS!" .....soooo we ran faster! Most of us made it to the woods, I hopped a fence and hid in some tall weeds by the lake. We all split up, so I didn't know what happened to my friends til afterwards... only 1 friend and I didn't get caught. One friend was nice to the cops, so he only got a ticket for being in the park, one was yelling at the cops, so he got hauled away.... etc.. I was so fuckin cut up from running into trees and branches lol... Cool story.

16. um school bathroom , and the sketchiest was in sombodys back yard i think they saw us... or maybe i was just fried lol

17. In jail .....

18. In South Korea, some dirt weed that was locally grown.

19. Disneyland, Tom Sawyers Island in `72, on my honeymoon. We pretty much had the whole Island to ourselves.