Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest place youve hotboxed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Whats the craziest place youve ever hotboxed? A plane? A cave? Or just a shed in the backyard

2. Hot boxed a 10ft penske moving truck

3. a bluebowl with my friend when we were younger id left my bowl at home so we made one out of an apple :smoking: goodtimes

4. a big freezer in the back of a McDonald's. it's only interesting because i dont work there haha

the best place I've ever hot boxed was a sauna at a very exclusive spa. that made for a great massage :)

5. my car in the parking lot

6. Probably just a taxi.

7. A porta-potty. It was only crazy because this white truck pulled up and me and my boy started flipping out. He got out, went to his car, and called me while I was still in the stall to give me directions. We were smoking a fat ass L to, so I'm sure the vents at the top had smoke just pluming out haha. Good times.

8. Mine is definitely this ambulance that me and a couple of my friends saw parked near a little league softball game. We were so high when we got out and one of my friends fell out of the back and a bunch of people stared at us. Shit was great!

9. porter potty

10. Liar, that shits not airtight.

11. But that air is shit tight.

12. - ice fishing huts
    - various camping tents
    - various hotel bathrooms

nothing too wild but definitely a great time

13. back in high school me and my friend chelsea used to build some crazy big igloo's in her back yard and try to hotbox them

14. Haha i used to do the same thing, i would make a bong out of ice too and use a glass stem, (no water, but still it was pretty cool)

15. only did a phone booth

16. Haha it was stupid ya but in my friends car... Like 4/5 ppl in car passing around a 2 ft bong we were actually driving while this was happening..

17. I'd like to add that, unless I'm retarded, smoking in something that can't let in or out air will both kill you and not burn well.

18. My friend and I hot boxed his shed once... Ended up locking ourselves in and had to spend our high trying to get ourselves out considering no one was awake.... Actually turned out to be a blast....

19. Dogs doghouse lol

20. Im living in ontario and i play competitive paintball(for the canadian ballers it was a CXBL event) in quebec. so me and the team i was on at the time were at a hotel in mirabel, and my mom tagged along because she drives me to all my events. At this time she didnt know i smoked to i didnt plan on smoking, but the a friend from another team offered to smoke me out so we hot boxed his moms car that she let him drive for the weekend. Ya its not crazy but it was the most fun and risky place ive smoked.. Also the fact it was in quebec made it cooler

So high, sorry for possible bad grammer. :p