Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

craziest place you've hotboxed/smoked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bleezie_King, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Where do I start? Random properties while technically tresspassing, behind a dumpster in a parking lot beside a main street, abandoned buildings, the roof of a random office, a cottagee like building in the woods, an amusement park bathroom (Wonderland, for those who know), my house with my parents asleep, an abandoned barn on a random property, a sesh spot located across from a fire department, my friends bathroom with no windows

2. 9/11 in an ambulance at ground zero

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Done That! haha

4. Hotboxed my friends garage after we cleaned the place out spotless, a two gram blunt, an extend-o element joint, and some bong rips all to the face :)

5. Little playhouse thing at my elementary school, and a backhoe at my college. 

6. My neighbors house while they were on vacation and we almost got caught. We got everything together and ready in the bathroom bathtub and me and my friend smoked like 3 grams together then my parents walked in the house as we were just cleaning up( thankfully the house is big and the bathroom isnt close to the front door) it was about midnight and i was housesitting and i guess my parents had been calling me and looking in the windows of the house for the past half hour and i just told them we were playing xbox and they left. SO glad they didnt walk in earlier ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407177033.964184.jpg

7. Once, me and a mate stood in a phonebox and smoked an eigth because it was raining and we were miles away from home. Another time was in a scoreboard hut on a cricket pitch. But the cricketers came on to play and they saw us and phoned the police.

8. #808 BAKEMASTER, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    My friend just got a new fridge and we took out all the shelving and shit from the old fridge and there was just enough room to fit one person and get the door closed. it was FUCKING intense. it got to the point where you couldnt light your lighter there wasnt enough oxygen

• Like Like x 1
  9. At my college one of the group of apartments on campus have storage units. The pillars are actually the storage units. I hotboxed my girlfriends one so many times. It's sketch when you hear people walking by and you know that the storage until is drafty as hell so they can smell it. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407177907.398291.jpg
    I took a screen shot of them online since I can't find any of my pics showing it well. It's the part that says mears on it.

10. A few friends and I used to hotbox a closet inside of a garage off this house that was under daily construction. We'd do it at night of course.

11. XD me and my friend were at the mall in a Pontiac solstice and we smoke Half of 1/4 of some of the best Reggie I ever smoke and when we got out there was this old couple with there grandson started yelling at us and phoned the popo but we got out of there.

Grand Master Wizard