Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

craziest place you've hotboxed/smoked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bleezie_King, Jul 12, 2006.

1. the crazies place i hotboxed was an apartment up for rent. My friend had a key to the place because her girlfriend used to live there. So i rolled a blunt and we hotboxed the bathroom. and then took the business to the living room. As we left (we were down the block), i noticed a lady with a clipboard take some couple in through the door to the same apartment we just smoked in! When we left that place smelled like the DANKNESS!

anyways, where's the craziest place you guys have hotboxed/smoked?

2. On 420, I went to this park with my friends over lunch break.

There was a little "cottage" we called it. basically it looked like a mini wood cabin. we could fit 4 people in there and it got hot boxed as fuck!

Ever since we just call that the cottage park.

3. under my blankets, it gets nuts boxed. U gotta try it

4. Theres these hedges around here, like 8 foot tall, 6 wide..... and part of them are hollow, we crawled in tehre and hot boxed that.....

5. My buddy took me to a house that was abandoned and we hotboxed that place like it was nobodys business.Goood times.Sketch as hell.But goood times.

6. I'm having trouble imagining how effective the branches could possibly be at keeping the smoke around. Maybe it's just me.

That is a really cool spot though. Heh, I can just imagine someone walking by and like not seeing you, and then stopping when they smell something, and then you like blow smoke out at them from knee level and it wafts up but they don't see you and keep walking. That would be even funnier if you were already stoned. So yea, cool place.

7. In a church sanctuary. Praise the lord!

8. Well, the leaves would be enough to stop any air currents, so it wouldnt need to be sealed or anything because the smoke would stay there like a cloud.

My craziest place would have to be in my car with HerbsintheBurbs on my second time meeting him...

...while my license was suspended.

9. It might hang around somewhat, but I just don't think hedges will keep smoke in very well, let alone heat (hence the 'hot'boxing). I'd still do it though because I think the coolness of a spot like that more then makes up for the lack of smoke/heat retention.

10. same here... ...well the chapel.

11. when i was 16 there was this old diesel oldsmobile sitting in back of my grandma's house. my uncles and grandpa used it for parts. it didn't have any wheels and sat up on blocks with half the engine ripped out. but it still had a battery hooked up and the sound system in it with subs and everything (what? we're mexican, you gotta expect that from us. lol) my cousins and i would hot box in there occasionally for hours, then we'd sit there and trip for hours. sometimes we would blast the sound system and my cousin would turn it to a station that had static and we'd sit there and listen to it forever just tripping out on the random sounds and noises that would come out.

12. Does a cardboard box count? My friend got his 60 somthing inch flatscrean tv and we took the box outside and hotboxed it.... truly a hot box

13. At our school, me and this girl in my tv class were assigned to film a concert of one of the bands from our school perform in the auditorium. we were up in the lighting/sound booth about 20 feet above the back row, its fully enclosed with windows that open and close looking out towards the stage. during the show we just put the cameras on different angles and blazed it up...then our teacher came in and was like "you guys are supposed to be filming" but then we all started laughing because he was a stoner too:smoking:

14. i remembered another one. some friends and i took my mom's car out and hot boxed the SHIT out the thing just drivin' around the city smokin' blunts. my dumb ass got caught, but i didn't snitch, the lady next door did. that was the most pissed i've EVER seen my mom.

oh, and i was grounded for the rest of the summer (and i STILL got to smoke a couple times, once at this family camp with this stoner chick and the staff).

15. My friends and I once upon a time long long ago stole 1/4 of friend ones dads cigar and took it to my house. My parents were gone so we went into my room and hotboxed the closet with the cigar. Pretty dope at the time. bout 8 years later we hotboxed the same closet with the green in reminiscense

16. i hotboxed in this little shed that was for sale down the road from my friends house. it was right across the street from the people selling it, and in clear view. we didnt get caught but we were paranoid like crazy when cars drove by.

17. Reminds me of when me and my friends hot boxed one of the heavy plastic sheds for sale outside of home depot.

18. i also remember when there was this house for sale that had a deck. we would go back there and smoke a blunt and leave our roaches and empty sparks cans in plain view. one day this middle aged guy came down. we were like "oh shit we fucked" but no. he just said he smoked too and to keep an eye out. my heart may have jumped tot he bottom of my throat, but it was good wile it lasted.

19. I smoked a j in the student section of Neyland Stadium during the UT. vs. GA. game, (108, 000 in attendence) and almost got busted.