Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest place to toke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Whats the most amazing/crazy/fun/risky place you have ever smoked at

2. In the summer, me and my friends like to hike mountaints and then smoke some celebratory blunts when we reach the top. it's awesome, especially if we wait til night and stare at the stars. stars are the most beautiful thing ever. Why go see stuff like machu pichu or niagra falls when you can just watch stars? 10x more beautiful. fuck I'm high

3. From of the sheriffs department.

Psyche

4. When I was in high-school I was going to stay at a mates house and I had a billy and some bud in my backpack. Well, here we are at lunch time, bored shitless and stressed out. We decided to go sneak into the back door of the assembly hall and go backstage for a cigarette. Once we were in there I pulled my bong out and filled it with water from my water bottle, much better than a cig. So long story short, I went back to class baked, which happened to be english and my teacher asked me why I was so tired. I got away with it by telling her I had a late night.
    Later that night, me and my mate got drunk as fuck on scotch and played video games.
    Good times.

5. Smoked in my school baseball dugout in 10th grade back in 07. Plus kids at my first high school used to literally smoke cigs in the school lunchroom XD bit weirdest place I've toked in the past year would definently have to be on my neighbors roof. I was high as hell already but as It wearied down me and my bros wanted to go smoke. We couldn't smoke inside my house cause my girlfriend at the time didn't like weed, so we step outside to spark a blunt. My buddy looks over to my neighbors house and says, damn bro look at that tree! We could climb that shit and get on that roof and smoke up there. Needless to say we all got blazed as fuck and now theres a 8 month old doozie on my neighbors roof XD

6. yeah, bro. That's what's up

7. In college, I used to deal until I got kicked out..... But before that happened, we had just gotten back from Christmas break. Picked up White Russian in Pittsburgh and was set. Later that day, a good friend and customer said, "Hey, let's go chill with Lewis." He was the RA I shared a wall with aka my neighbor. So eventually four us us including the RA smoked out his bathroom with two bowls of White Russian. Talk about breaking school code.

8. Not all that crazy, but on my days off at the summer camp you can light up in the woods and wander around until "curfew", meaning midnight. Sitting on the dock by the lake with the stars out is probably the best time I've ever had. There is a disconcerting amount of drug use on the staff member's part there...

9. [quote name='"Skytides"']Not all that crazy, but on my days off at the summer camp you can light up in the woods and wander around until "curfew", meaning midnight. Sitting on the dock by the lake with the stars out is probably the best time I've ever had. There is a disconcerting amount of drug use on the staff member's part there...[/quote]

Oh shit, theres this think called "survival" where u stay out in the wilderness with 2 tarps and some fishing line with no hook for 72 hours, we got baked As fuckin hell, i took an unmentionable so i was tripping out yelling about how people were followjng me and all had guns, my buddy calmed me down though cause he knew i was on, but weed and fresh mountain air <3

10. My friend senior year of high school had a bowl and a bag of some dank that you could smell from his pocket so during lunch he walks by the bathroom monitor into the bathroom rips a bowl and just walks out after lunch was done we walk out into the hallway and all you can smell is bud and he got away with it too which is crazy

11. Sketchiest place was at my skool bleachers but know one was paying any attention to us because my school was having a walk out so all authorities were trying to keep the school from leaving while we had our session lmfao sickest day hahaha

12. not probably crazy as others but i smoked in the swamps/marshes before. pretty chill.

13. In the whitehouse!

14. Downtown NYC

15. Me and my buddies walked around downtown Toronto smoking bowls and j's when there were cops EVERYWHERE because there was an arts festival that night

16. In a porta pot on a golf course, in a porta pot at a beach, in a ports by a pier that's made of huge stones and some places you have to jump across from stone to stone, on that pier, and bad in high school me and my friend walked down the road with a bong and smoked in a little kids tree house. I'm such an ass

17. At a field across the street from the cities police department.

18. Sparked a blunt in front of the police station before too lol good times :smoke:

19. One time in 11th grade I smoked out of a one hitter in the cafeteria at lunch, pretty much in front of everyone. There weren't any teachers around and i just blew the smoke into a hoodie, barely any smell after that. Never got caught, and i would also do this in the bathrooms at school and never got caught either. Whenever i did this i also had a low tolerance so i could get high off just a little amount of weed. Oh yeah, first post too so hello!

20. My favorite was on top of this middle school. We basically had to parkour to get up to it. Only way up was to climb a skinny ass tree then jump to a roof about 8 feet away with little foothold. Then jump ontop of some exhaust box thing up there off of a wall to grab onto a higher roof, then pull yourself up. Then jump to another seperate building that was about 10 feet away, pretty sketch when your not a free runner, your stoned, its wet, and you have a bong in your bag haha