Craziest night you ever had mixing drugs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I've never done anything too exciting, but here are my couple of stories.

I spent one happy night with a bottle of Jager and some nitrous. Mixed Jager bombs all night (had like 8 or 9) until I finished the bottle, then did a couple hits of nitrous. That was awesome, I totally blacked out for a little while.

One of the first times I did salvia my friend and I went out to a spot on the river and smoked a couple bowls of that and some good weed she bought off her brother. I was really tripped out. She didn't feel the salvia at all, so she got to drive. We went back to her place and I asked like 3 or 4 times if we could lay in the grass when we got there. I just chilled out and tripped. I kept seeing dead people, like dead presidents and shit. lol.

Then there was this one weekend last fall where me and a few friends just kinda binged on weed and salvia for like 3 days straight. We probably had a couple drinks or so throughout the weekend. Smoked a couple bowls of weed each day, switched up with a bunch of bowls of salvia leaf (we were kinda short on green). Then one of my friends brought some extract over each night as well. Smoked a bunch of 5 and 10x the first night, then the second he brought over 20x. The only thing I remember from that weekend is going to a game store downtown the second night. The friend who had been bringing the salvia and I went outside after a few minutes for a cig and just sat on a doorstep next to the store smoking bowls of 20x. It was pretty sweet.

2. tenstrip of fam fluff, white on white, 7 joints at a concert. damn near passed out.

3. Truuue. My craziest night was after taking a xanax bar and like 4 kpins, and drinking vodka. I don't remember much of it, but I have a whole bunch of videos. It's crazy b/c it's like I'm watching shit I don't even remember doing.

Second craziest night would be after taking a bunch of ambien after being perscribed. I woke up naked, and my boyfriend of the time told me I called him talking about how I was in a commercial. I haven't taken ambien sense, just sits in my drawer.

4. lol its always like.... should we roll another blunt? ummm yeaaa

5. On Saturday night a friend was in town visiting and he brought a ton of white ladders with him...I took one bar and we went to the bars and got bombed..took 2 more when I got back and don't remember anything else. No one else remembers much since everyone I was with was drinking and popping xanax. I woke up on the ground out on my deck though to rain falling on me, shit was weird as hell. When I went inside my friend who was visiting was passed out on the living room floor and there was a chair in the dishwasher. Also there was powder laundry detergent poured all over the living room floor which was really strange but I guess it could have been me since it was mine. Also all of the windows in my apt. were wide open which was weird since it was cold out. Xanax and alcohol, lol.

6. Probably one of the couple times I mixed Xanax bars and liquor and woke up the next morning in jail, I just don't remember

7. damn, uh . . .

i don't think i can remember lol

8. Uh...well not last night but the night before that, I was blowin some bubblegum dank all day, packing a lot of bowls. Anyway, nighttime comes, and we're having a party at my boy's house. I started drinking at about 8, and I was gone by ten. Despite my already fucked up state, I packed a bowl around 10:30 while continuing to drink, and smoked a blunt that was thoughtfully rolled beforehand and saved for later, around 11. Definitely not the most fucked up I've been but it was recent so I decided to share. It was tight cause everyone around me was drunk and somewhat wild, but I was just chillin all fucked up, watching people make asses out of themselves.

The most fucked up I've been was either from dxm & dank out of a gravity bong, only like my fifth time smoking back then, too, or maybe from vicos & bud, which is regular but occasional for me.

9. I did 160 mg of oxy, at least 10mg of xanax and then another 30 mg morphine, smoked all night, then drove home in the snow and almost died.

10. holy shit bro i would be so trashed after that lol i got another one

one night i had ten shots of whiskey with a xanax[football 1mg] in each shot all lined up i took them back to back and i smoked some weed after that but i barely remember that night i heard i threw up on some girls and some other shit i jus dont know how i wasnt arrested lol

11. Eh...A lot of people mixing pills with alcohol. While I bet that does fuck you up, it's not something I'd like to try. You might as well just stick a toothbrush down your throat already, cause you're asking to puke.

12. so, this was a while ago. havent done anything chemical in like 2 years.

that being said, my dad was out of the house, so this chick comes over
    and we smoke some bowls. we then take some pills, she took 2
    and i took like 4, overestimating my 'tolerance'. Few hours later,
    we're thizzing balls (she took another to catch up), and i get a phone
    call from my dad.

whatever, i can handle this!

turns out he was on his way home. i told him that i had a friend over,
    and i was going to take her to the bus stop. all was good.

well, thizzy ass me calls up my bros and we get picked up in a car,
    and drive off to a party about 5-6 blocks away.

partying it up, my dad calls.
    'wtf, it's been hours, where are you?'

me-'uhhh we're driving her home?'

'whos we?'

'uhhhhh justsomefriendsofminefromschool'

'son.....? where the fuck are you? you dont
    sound like you're in a car'

'im at the park!'

basically, until one of my friends took the mphone and hung up,
    i kept digging myself deeper and deeper.

knowing i was fucked, i decided to make tonight a party night.
    FAIL, it was thursday!

Did a few shots, took some klonopins (had a script at the time),
    and (heres where i fucked up) [it's about 5am] PARACHUTED 2 MORE PILLS!

being that we were tremendously fucked up, we thought our time at
    the party was over.

we then went on a drive to the pier, and had a fucked up little
    adventure around the city. I sneak home at about 6:30 am,
    just as my dad was up taking his first piss of the day.

saw how my eyes were fucked up, held me up to the light,
    thought i was doing speed and told me that i cant stay home.
    i looked in the mirror and my pupils appeared to be swirling around my
    irises, dilating and (getting smaller).

So, i went to school, FUCKED UP ON HELLA DRUGS, and very little sleep.
    anyone who had a slight clue on what someone on drugs looks like
    KNEW i was up to something.

fun day:D

((we had a designated driver luckily.))

13. Took 4 rolls and a couple bowls. Made for a pretty interesting night.

14. oh, remember when i popped 2 pillz i bought offa u, and then did a gram of yay with u, and later after a bunch of weed and stoges u, me, and chris all did a line of oxy, and i was just way fucked up

15. god damn it was last weekend actually

Eating 2gs of mush to start the night...

my friend arrived

Dropping two 2C-B pills

then

Smoking weed and Red Rock Opium (was my first time with this)

doesnt sounds a lot but I dont know..I was fucked up....BADLY

16. Xanax + Alcohol.

Woke up the next morning in the hospital not remembering the night at all.

17. Craziest day mixing drugs for me e and shrooms. that's an interesting combo
    it felt like the shrooms boosted the e to this crazzy level where i felt like i could feel particals bouncing off me it's was crazy. I kept rubbing my face and pulling it i felt like it ws rubber kinda crazzy

18. Ecstasy, weed, alcohol, ecstasy again, then weed again.
    The ecstasy and weed started at my first rave, then we were drinking at the after party, and ended up rolling again when some guys showed up from a warehouse rave that got busted. And of course we were smoking all night. At the rave, after the rave, the day after the rave... haha.
    It was the best night ever.

19. LSD+MDMA+THC=:D:eek::confused::smoking::p:eek::devious::cool:

'Nuff said lol