Craziest night you ever had mixing drugs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 21, 2009.

1. some people just got this will to survive

and a very high tolerance to drug

and luck

bump

i want more stories like codeine

2. same, since i get some of these drugs i get high reading these stories...

3. the most insane night i've ever had? likely the time i had regular instead of decaff. oh boy was i high!

4. cmonnn real story i know you got 1

5. One night I mixed a g of coke, a methadone wafer, 2 roxies, 4 bars and half a bottle of vodka with 2 Michelob ultra's.

I downed the beers, ate 2 bars, popped a roxie and snorted the other, did half a g, popped a methadone, ate the other two bars and proceeded to chug half of the 1.75 of Burnett's Vanilla vodka all in 30 minutes.

Got so fucked up that I nodded out for 6 hours then woke up to leave a half mile long trail of puke along 66th street.

Another time I shot .4g of some super good coke and 40mg of morphine at the same time.. I got so fucked up that I got that super loud train horn sound and ended up puking all over myself and my bed.

And the last one I'm gonna share involved ~20mg of atavan and 23 flexaril 5mg's.. I popped them all in the course of an hour and then blacked out for 3 days. Apparently I passed out so hardcore that my friend thought I died. She ended up kicking me hard as fuck trying to wake me up, I got up and then we proceeded to get in her car and go for a ride..

I ended up rolling blunt after blunt and took it to the dome, smoked out my friend and two other chicks, ran from the cops and smoked out someones dog.

Good times.

6. what i was lookin for :cool:

7. Another crazy night I had with drugs was 2 thursday ago I took 30mg of percs and 6mg of klonnys and some valium.... i honestly dont remember.... i remember about 4 hours of that day was blur... i couldnt walk straight I remember and I was slurrin my speech so much.... i wasnt even trying to get that fucked up My neck was just in so much pain.

8. One night= 1/8 of shrooms, followed by a bunch of hits of trainwreck out of the hookah, then 2 hits of acid= insanity!

9. you guys are hardcore
    most fucked up i ever been was this one night after drinking a few beers and then blowing a lot of k and smoking a lot of weed. obviously i puked like a fountain. all cause of the alcohol

10. beer, codeine, oxy, mushrooms. Once I took a couple drags off a cig I was like "uh...I don't want the rest of my beer." Then I was like "Fuck I need to get this stuff out of me." then I sat by the toilet trying to heave. it seemed impossibe. then from deep inside me came a shitload of vomit. ...It looked toilet water looked trippy as I vomited into it.

I think the opis had some acetametaphen(sp?) or ibuprophen in em', so that probably fucked with it more.

I'll probably tell a better story later on.

11. Well saturday before last I went to a hotel to hang out with some friends and do X for the time. Well I popped the first pill, nothing after 2 hours took another then later was rolling then I hit a can of air duster exhaled then took a hit of crack...yep and that was the best buzz ever! :D

12. Me and 3 of my friends were getting 100 40mg generic cotins from this old guy every month. We split the cost of them all and split them up. We would all usually run out after about 15/17 days. After selling zero :( But those 2 weeks were always fucking badass. People at bars loved us because we would get so fucked we would just pay for rounds and rounds on end. We were so fucking broke...

13. #53 Squishey, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Total:
    3 grams of Gabapentin
    65mg of ritalin
    20mg oxy
    like, 3-5 shots of vodka.
    HUGE joint.

Ok. I was prettty dumb last binge xD
    I was using pretty heavy, but i dont get addicted, because i tend to do something else every day.
    Anyhow, at like 9pm i popped 10 300mg gabapentin pills, and took a couple shots of vodka ( i dont remember how many lol). Then at about 10pm i was falling asleep (gabapentin takes like 2hours to hit me :( ) so i raided my stash and sure enough, found some ritalin. I was like "Fuck yeah" so i sniffed 65mg (proboally to much) and my chest started to hurt a little :( Then the gabapentin hit me 30min later, and holy shit. I felt completley out of body, like i was a ghost (like smoking 10 grams of fire) and i was buzzing (like my body felt like it had a huge buzzer in it) and was going numb. My thoughts were racing and i could not sit still, like i usually do, and just chill. I started walking around and getting REALLY paranoid. Then i think, at like 2am i was getting bored, so i sniffed 20mg oxycodone that i crushed up (i had no tolerance, and was back in my house) and holy fuck, it felt amazing. I was up, and my limbs were cold and had intense tingles, and euphoria in the legs/balls (i know right? :D ) and i was sooo out of body, like i was being streched out of it. I could sit still and still think "Holy shit this is intense" Then the oxycodone kicked in, and i felt warm and fuzzy, and euphoric, everywhere now. It was weird because i had warm and cold feelings in my limbs, because of the oxy and ritalin. I started feeling sick and took some gravol, which nocked me out (5am). I woke up at noon, and could still feel the fucking gabapentin, lol. Then i smoked a super joint i made (it was like, fucking half as long as a pencil) and chilled in the lounge at my school. It was ok because the first two blocks were free :), so i did not miss much.

14. 4 hits of LSD and bowl after bowl of good weed.

15. Wow, took me 2 months to post it, but here we are.

A few months ago I was on ~12MGs oh Hydromorphone (with no tolerance). The night consisted of me not walking straight, smoking, and nodding out on the floor.

Chilled, smoked bowls, did a few more lines and pretty much blacked out. I remember every 10 or so minutes I would open my eyes (felt like I had them closed for 10 seconds max) and get mad at my friend for not loading a bowl. He said he did but he smoked it when I was nodding because he couldn't get me to snap out of it. I woke up again and get mad at him again for not loading a bowl. This happened several times until i decided it was time to head home and listen to some tunes in bed.

All I remember is hitting my pipe on the short walk home and putting on some floyd on my ipod when in bed.

I wake up and see I have a shit load of messages on my phone. I check my outbox and find that its FULL. I sent over 100 messages that I didn't even know about. They ranged from talking about chilling, smoking, going to a movie, to me asking people out and one of the texts was sent to my girl at 4 am saying I wanted to fuck her so she should get over to my place. Like seriously. I had no idea I sent any of this."

16. yea dilaudid is fuckin great

another night I remeber that I was fucked up. blew some diladud (forgot the mg) with some friends.... then we are all nodding hard. they some1 is like ¨hey lets get some oxys¨ haha every1 is like YES I think we smoked 4 80s between 4 people. needless to say after that is was so hard to keep my eyes open. also have never nodded that hard before.. also much weed was smoked that day but that goes without saying :D

17. #57 Tuk2, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Good thread idea man, Ill bite...

So I'm not much of a social person- in fact Im anti-social....so one day over a year ago I decide to call up my only dealer friend and ask if he has any coke for me to try. It just so happens he did which was a very rare thing so I pick it up, try it, and LOVE it. A week or so later he tells me yo if you want a cut of some FIRE yay, come over and pick it up. So I cruise over there and when I walk inside im instantly greeted like an old friend from a bunch of dudes he has over chilling who I never met before. They are in the kitchen and he busts out the yay and starts to weigh mine out. We get to all talking and decide to rail some of our lines right in this kids kitchen while his parents are on vacation. It was the greatest bonding experience in my entire life. We all kept doing lines, and sharing gummies and were choppin up lines for each other like we were all brothers. I felt amazing euphoric, no social woes, and I made great friends with the guys that were there.

So were fucked up and go in the next room to shoot some pool, were all drinking beers at this point. We do some more coke and all decide to ask my dealer if he can call somebody so we can get a sack and blaze. He picks up some pretty decent chronic and I pitched in and got my share, then we all pitched in on a blunt. Then I took my last bit of coke and sprinkled it inside that mother fucker. Then my dealer grabs a grip of liquid hydrocodone and dips that motha fucka, also takes a few sips. We dip our cigarettes in the sizzurp as well, and went in the garage to blaze the blunt and tons of cigs and listen to some rap. The type of guys that were there I dont think were a very good influence on me lol, they were all trying to act so gangster. Then this dude and this chick show up, and im mouthing off at the chick asking her a bunch of question cus Im tweaking harder than ever. The night continues and we venture out front so I can help out one of these guys with their car audio sound system. We both think we see a Cop SUV parked out front of his house and we freaked out, threw the beers and got in his car and parked around back. I was too fucked up to help him haha we all were...so its around 7-8am and everybody is crashing on the couches. I went to the bathroom and one of the dude is passed out hunched over the toilet full of puke and I have to pee so I went out front and pissed right on the front porch hahaha. The sun was up and I hadnt slept so I hopped in my car while everybody was asleep and went home. Walked in home totally hungover still fucked up and my mom asked me where the hell Ive been hahaha.

Long story sorry.

18. Haha when ur on opies do you smoke like ALL your weed?

19. the craziest experience is when i tried a speedball

so i had 2 fat lines of some some bomb ass yay then wat i guess was a fat line of some good dope and man idk how to describe it i thought i was gonna die lol and i was already really high at the time

20. last friday i took 3.5 grams of some bomb shrooms and took 2 pills of bomb e and then my homie pulls out a gram of molly so i bought .5 from him and when i got back to my place with this one bitch i felt like a sex animal!!! the sex was so intense:)