craziest night ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tman09, Jan 17, 2008.

1. All right, so yesterday.. school gets out, jake911 and i hangout and hes got some dank shit. So we're both like "alright we have weed, now what are we going to smoke it out of?" Well his friend had his bubbler, so we decided to make a sobe waterfall bong.

So we get it made, and head to the local park bathroom, which no one comes to because its like 30 degrees outside.. people are just driving through. And at this park there are 2 sets of bathrooms, the first of which were both locked, so we check the other one and the mens was locked but the womens wasn't. So we head in there, but the lights aren't on and you cant turn them on in the bathrooms, since this also doubles as a concession stand, the switches are in that part which we cant get to either.

We also at that point didn't know the water was turned off, so after we decided we were going to pack it outside and watch the roads and fill it up inside, jake starts packing it, hes almost done when i see a cop coming around, so i yell:
    Me: "Oh shit, Cop!"
    Jake: "where?"
    Me: "hes coming around the bend"
    *jake goes and stashes*
    Jake: "is he gone?"
    Me: "no"
    Jake: "is he gone?"
    Me: "kinda, hes on the otherside now"

So we go to my car, and drive past him, which we still don't know what he was doing, and continue to drive around town where we can still see the park to see when he leaves. When he finally does we go back and get the stuff, and on our way back this older red SUV comes up to me and is rolling down their window so i roll down mine, and at first when i saw them coming up i thought it might be one of our friends, but when i got close it was terrifying.

There are 3 people in this car, all women, the drive has no top teeth and is yelling "DO THOSE PAYPHONES WORK?", the passenger is an old lady who was missing most of her teeth, and i didnt see the person in the back.. probably looked about the same. Jake and i are sketching out and we just tell them we dont know and drive away, Scariest thing that has every happened to me right there. Jake and i were freakin out lol, so we calmed down and went to walmart.

We decided not to smoke at the park just in case, so we went to walmart and bought a gallon pitcher so we could smoke somewhere else. So we go back to the park to use the spigots and neither of them worked. So we went to jakes house to fill up and went to a secluded area outside of town.

We smoke about 2 bowls each, and i am fucking blazed, i have never been this high ever. So we drive into town and get some mcdonalds. We go the skate park parking lot, well its more of a rocked driveway-ish type deal. But no one was there so we ate, i get halfway through my burger and i feel like throwing up. About 5 min pass and im outside throwing up. i threw up 6 times there. We went back to one of the pavillions at the park and i threw up like 10 times there. We then head to the highschool parking lot so i can chill. 2 of our friends are there and they take jake because i needed to go home.

I go home and tell my parents i felt sick so i came home, so they do the whole ive-got-a-sick-child routine, so basically i went to bed and skipped school today.

that was the sketchiest night ever.. holy shit and wtf...

and ideas why i started throwing up?

Btw +rep for reading this.. damn its long

2. maybe you were eating the mcdonald's too fast after smoking 2 dank bowls :yummy:

3. Bad food at McD's???
    I threw up one time after being super baked and eating KFC,,many moons ago,has never happened since.

4. Best line of the whole story :) ... that was sketchy with the cops and all, you should have just taken the bubbs

I'd assume the combo of huge toking and McPigs which may have been off ??? caused the sickness
    Feel better

5. Ha, you think that's the sketchiest thing that's ever happened to you? Boy do I have some stories. But that's still scary, with the women with no teeth.

6. well his friend was gone so we couldnt get the bubbler..

and i was thinking i may have eaten it too fast.. but now i think it was food poisoning..
    cuz ive had most of the symptoms

thanks for the comments!

7. did you get queezed from drinking too much that day

8. i dont drink

9. Sometimes if you eat too fast or too much it doesn't sit well with your stomach.