craziest/most disturbing thing you you've seen at a show??

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by tokabowl420, Dec 12, 2009.

1. at bonnarroo this yaer me and this random kid were talking waiting for phish late night to come on. He asked me if i wanted any acid...i was good, i had a backpack of molly and some decent rolls. 5 minues later, when phish the stage he falls and bascially passed out with his eyes open.

his friends picked him up and brought him to the security.

Also at bonnaroo we were all blowing Nitrous balloons and this old old man came up in a wheel chair asking whre we got the balloons it, so crazy tho when ur just outta ur mind seeing that

p.s. beware at b-roo, i recommend bring ur own goodies cus most drugs there are bunk, and don't take free drinks from people, these 25 year old girls camped near, me offerred me as shot of vodka after phish. of course, i obliged but it was fucking GHB....and these were like 20-25 year girls

2. this wasn't crazy for me so much as this girl, but it was still kinda crazy to see cause i was REALLY high.

okay, so me, two friends, and these two chicks i didn't know went to see Slightly Stoopid in February. we get there and of course all you smell is weed and the different flavors of blunts. it was pretty cool. Supervillians are playing, and they put on an awesome show. awesome music, funny, and got the crowd pretty pumped for Slightly Stoopid. so then Slightly Stoopid comes on, they are 10 minutes into their set, and this is where things get weird...

there is this girl in front of us, a tiny to the left. so we're havin a good time, and this little fucker, no more than 5'7 150 pounds starts sayin "jane I wanna talk to you" and she was just like "get the hell out of here i want nothing to do with you." they must have been no older than 21, and for like 10 minutes he kept harassin her, and wouldn't leave her alone. it was clear that she was getting upset. he starts getting closer, and won't leave her alone.

well now he starts sayin shit like "i'm gonna fuckin kill you!" and a few people around were like "just back off bro, seriously" and "leave the girl alone." well of course he ignores everybody, and as he starts gettin closer a group of us just kinda push him away. well he gets back to her and says "i swear to fuckin god jane, i'm gonna fuckin kill you." out of no where this kid, probably 19, like 6'4 200 pounds comes up to this dude, grabs him, tells him to get the fuck outta here or he will beat his ass, and pushes him. security saw this and came over, took the little fucker and threw him outta the show. she thanked the guy, and the rest of us for pushin him away and what not, and we went about our merry ways watchin' slightly stoopid.

3. People passing out in the crowd, friends passing out in the crowd...