craziest "legal" highs

Discussion in 'General' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Dude i wouldnt try that herbal smoke shit it sux. It dosnt even do anything. my friend ordered an o of it and it didnt do anything when we smoked it so, I sold a half o to this dumbass kid I know. He said him and his friends got blazed off of it but i know he was lying because most of the time he buys somone sells him fake shit. So dont try them buds they aint worth it. Also salvia dosnt work either (he gets sold that too).

2. actually salvia works great, you just have to do it right. RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DO ANY DRUG!!!!!!!
    not just so you don't do it, but also so you don't go around giving a good drug a bad name (i.e. ahhh that shit don't work, my and my homies smoked and blah blah)

3. I'm a newbie to this but here goes....
    Ok I just got a half o of the hawaiian herbal hybrid buds. I've heard alot of mixed shit about this stuff and just had to know for myself. I will post in a while after I try it out and let you know the scoop. First of all, it only looks real in the pics. I'm holding a bag of it right now and believe me there is no mistaking this for real hydro and it doesnt smell anything like the real thing either. My buddy is on his way over to satisfy his curiosity too so I'm waiting for him before we blaze.

4. Any tips on how to just do it right, or links to visit for quality info?

Ciao

5. I begin with a disclaimer: no I didn't, just kidding, and that wasn't me, and I didn't inhale (intentionally?).
    I've smoked a few things.

The marijuana smoker will be absolutely bored and offended by Salvia. Disbelief? Try it.

The effects of Salvia are similar to intoxication by any brain-congesting junk. Exposure to gasoline causes similar detachment feelings. I'll babble onward...

Where are you?
    Where is you?
    If you are clear-headed right now, try not moving at all, just sit or whatever:
    Do not think of a taste in your mouth.
    Do not think of your breathing.
    Do not think of where you want to go or what you want to buy, or who you want to do.
    Do not move.
    Do not touch yourself.
    Then, close your eyes doing the same nothingness and relax.
    Feel your volume? It's the space one normally feels as themself. It's something an infant has to work hard and long at achieving and learning their body position and spacial volume -- their occupancy in whatever world this is.

Salvia divinorum separates that which is you, from your perception of that space. The effects are not 2 minutes long, 30 minutes long, but diminish over hours and days as your brain corrects the new congestion. I'm concerned that after one simple exposure, physical brain rewiring begins and continues over several days, to compensate the lingering toxin. This compensation appears to be very quick with me. The claims of complete sobriety within a few hours are bogus, at least with my mind. It's enduring, as a gradient recovery.

This is also appears to effect me as an immuno-suppressant. Me, oh I'm kidding, I've never smoked it remember? ;) Just kidding there too.

With enough meditation one can feel the same space-free volume-less sensation, where your attachment to your physique, your life, even breathing to keep alive, can be detached.

I first experienced this spacial detachment from an overexposure to Toluene, an inexpensive and quality solvent, when working with electronics about age 12. Savlia, to me, is not impressive.

Salvia's leaves, if not processed, are flat serrated flaky, like most dried green leaves, to a dark olive-drab. Its burned odor is pleasant.

One must super-saturate with a rushing wave of contaminated blood to gain significant effects, and then allow one's mind to detach. The average bloke will likely hang onto their physical troubles and not get anything but deteriorated physical coordination. I do not recommend this for atheletes or anyone needing fine coordination, whether needed 2 hours after smoking, or 2 weeks afterward.

My opinion.

-John

--edit--
    Supposing I tried it, it was across a few days, and I'm done with it, no more. I'm not a trust-fund baby, I need my mind to afford housing and a food, I work well and want to continue the same. Savlia is OUT!

6. I think you're right.

I just read it's used for Atropine, a neurotransmitter. This can screw your nervous system, especially freaking with autonomics. If you want bowel and cardiac trouble, eat this plant.

7. I personally wouldn't call it good... now I have a preferance for a "heady" high, vs a "body" high. In comparison to the real thing, I didn't think it was close... Now this is just my opinion of it, but I wouldn't order it again.

8. Sorry it took so long for me to get back with my review of the "Legal High". I wish I could say that it took this long for me to figure out how to use the keyboard and mouse on my computer cause I was so zooted. But alas it isnt so. I can definitively say that the herbal hybrid buds did nothing but make me look stoned and feel somewhat mellowed and tired. It recommends 2 bowls per session and since I wanted to be safe I tried 3 (my lungs still have not forgiven me). My eyes got really glassy and I experienced a slight mellowing effect. I guess you could compare it to the feeling you have about 5 or 6 hours after smoking some decent KB and about 2 packs of cigs, with very little sleep. It's back to ole faithful for me............like right now.

9. yeah , so i was one of the assholes who had some extra cash and bought some of that, it does absolutely NOTHING, for me or any of the other 3 people who tried it. do u know something i dont???

10. I'm now able to get salvia extract, next weekend i think i'm going to get some then i'll post on here about my 'trip'.

11. Aight... here's the dealio for all those people out there raggin on Salvia. If you smoke salvia just like you would weed then you obviously didnt read up about it before hand. i will now explain to everyone how to correctly smoke salvia (i recomend only smoking 5x extract or greater) First, make sure you have a real bong, unless you are some type of wizard i wouldn't recomend using some homemade gatorade/water bottle types of bongs because they dont work well. then you need to have as hot of a flame as you can find, the little jet lighters you can buy at hobby stores work best. Pack a bowl of salvia and then hit it....... after you clear the bong, then hold the smoke in your lungs for 30 seconds. that may seem like a long time to hold the smoke in your lungs, but salvia smoke is different from weed smoke, it is MUCH smoother and it absorbs very quickly. After holding it in for 30 seconds then blow out and begin tripping madly... if you havent gone insane yet then pack another bowl quick and rip it.

I have never had enough control over myself to hit salvia twice before i began tripping. From my last trip.. (mind you i was incredibly drunk and stoned before i began any of this..) i just remember hitting the bong... my friend counting down how much time i had left to hold in the smoke... and as he was counting down his words began elongating and it sounded like i was under water.... and then when i looked up everything i was staring at just shattered and flew past me and then everything after that is far too intense for me to explain..

I personally enjoy Salvia extract. some of my friends tell me that it does nothing to them.. im not sure why this is... i guess its just because some people react differently to different chemicals, but i think if you have never done Salvia extract before, or have never done it the way i have just described, then you should definately try it. Good luck to you all with salvia.

12. I tried nutmeg, i even was keeping a trip report at first i was kinda pissed it tasted like shit and it wasnt doing anything, i took it right before school, first period nothing second nothing third nothing, lunch oddly i wasnt hungry at all fourth i started feeling abit woozy but nothing really fifth i started feeling really wierd like i was really drunk, sixth i was like seeing colors and i wandered out of class as we were watching a movie and like just walked out of school seeing shit, then after schol was out i got a ride home with a friend and when i got there i was so fucked up i kinda just sat down on the ground and like stared. lol it works but its not really worth it ive only done it once and havent felt and urge to do it again it tastes like nasty dirt going down.

13. I'd like to try that salvia, but I dont know where to get it at.. I'd apprieciate any help... thanks..

Nevermind.. I seem to have a habbit of asking before I actually look for it.. thanks anyway....