Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest high thoughts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DMoststoned, Aug 3, 2012.

1. What are your guys craziest high thoughts.....like for example: Everything in the world isnt real and You make it up in your head.

2. sometimes i have little conversations with myself in my head when im reallly baked its werd. I dont realize it either until like 5 min later when I realize what im doing

3. Haha that's happened to me before

4. I would never remember them, though that may be a good thing. Solipsism was never one of them, though.

5. the first time i smoked by myself was 15 minutes before superjail came on. just wanted to get high as hell and watch it. so i smoked from my bowl, taking hits way too fast before the effect came on. extreme creeper effect. just instant paranoia of being high too quick and an instinctual feeling of fear. then i saw a picture i had on my computer of some guy with 666 on his forehead, which was pretty cool. except, i convinced myself that i was going to hell because i had satanic shit like this on my computer and that i could smoke in my own house and get away with it, like it was some incredibly unholy thing, and i'm not even religious. just proves i must have been high as fuck, and i ended up spending the entire night, until 3:00 am shivering in bed as an aftereffect from the panic attack... pretty wild. ended up not going to high school the day after too

now that's some crazy high thinking

6. Now how the fuck I'm 'posed to say this?
    You see, my ***** just lost his son while I'm here huggin' on my daughter
    I grip her harder
    Kiss her on the head as I cry for a bit
    Thinkin' of some bullshit to tell him, like
    "It'll be okay. You'll be straight, it'll be aight."
    Well, fuck that shit, whatever you need, yo, I got it!
    Whether it's money or some weed or puttin' in work, fuck it, then I'm ridin'!
    You know wassup, but now a ***** couldn't stick around
    Told myself that after y'all moved that I'd be a fuckin' fool
    To be livin' by the street rules
    Fuck police tattoos, that happens when you ditch school
    But anyway, keep the faith, stay strong brah
    Remain' solid brah
    Keep playin' ball cause it's the only way up out it, brah
    A ***** proud of ya'
    Tell Floyd to enjoy his newborn seed, I'll have whatever he needs
    We the last of a dyin' breed, live life, smoke trees
    See how far we've come, but most, I'm sorry for your son
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQTtTKFyj-I]SchoolBoy Q - Blessed (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - YouTube[/ame]
    thats what im thinking

7. friend told me salvia makes some people think the 10 minute high is like 40 years.. then i was wondering what if i'm actually tripping on salvia right now and when i die in this life i go back to the reality that was when i smoked salvia

made so much fucking sense when i was stoned as fuck

8. I think this everyday ^ , the craziest though I've had was I looked at my dog and said whose dog is this? I called ppl and asked them whose dog it was

9. ^^^^hahahaha sorry but that's actually the funniest shit. Sounds kinda fucked up though. I want the shit u blazin!

10. Today I was just closing my eyes having visuals after smoking a bowl andI thought of a space ship that was like just the shape of an eye, and the front was painted like an eye with the pupils and everything and the back of it was just like the rest of the eye, idk why but I thought a space ship like that would be cool, a flying eye

11. It's that Midwest kush and dro !:smoke:

12. What it must've smelt like when the Nazi's burned people in concentration camps.

13. a little too far.. bleh!