Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

craziest high so far

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OneManArmy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. yesterday i smoked a joint of some krytonite mixed with kryptonite hash or hash oil(i got high off what killed superman), idk. it was supposedly 60 dollars a g.........i got the craziest mind high, we finished the joint in about 30 seconds, we took hugeeee hits, burnt sooo smooth, tasted like mango. i was tripping balls for a while, i couldnt stop walking, i played basketball for ever and felt like larry bird(like the reincarnation), i suck at basketball and i was doing good, i rubbed grass for a few minutes(lol) and boxed some sober kids, and the hits felt like nothing.....it all felt awesome. best shit i ever smoked. my emotions became like colors:hello: idk what else to say, dankest shit ever, i want more, it was orgasmic.....find it, buy it, smoke it.....nuff said:smoke:

2. Sound's fun.

3. it sucks cause nothing will ever compare...like dank ass shit is now just ehhhh

4. I'm sure you'll come across nicer strains in the near future. If you ever hear the name Aliendog, don't hesitate to purchase it, no matter how ridicule the price may sound (it's a rather pricey bud) I'm telling you the aliendog will make you shit your pants. :)

5. try oil.

I'm getting immune to bud myself lolz.

6. How much of it did you smoke? I hope it didn't take much if it was $60 a gram

7. 1 joint...3 people..took crazy hits, like hit, inhale, hit, inhale, hit, inhale....waiitttttt exhaleeeeeeeee

8. Marathoned it basically, or smoked it like crack?

9. both?

10. I want some of that, sounds like it was really good.

Usually people would have put this by now but....

Cool story bro